MPx220 - Modem Setup and related issues.

Guest fanie

1) MPx220 - Modem Setup

How would I go about setting up my MPx220 as a modem for my laptop via the USB cable to access the internet via GPRS?

2) MPx220 - Change of Icon displayed by a *.lnk file

Is there any way whatsoever that the icon displayed for a *.lnk file can be changed.

For example - hypothetically I would like to chance the appearance of my calender link.

Is it at al possible.

3) MPx220 - Development of a customised iTap language.

About 50% of all text entered on my MPx220 is English. For that iTap predictive input works wonders but alas - my native language is Afrikaans - a well developed localised version of Dutch with some French, German and English influences.

Is there some program available to develop predictive text input in Afrikaans.

Currently I'm using Multi-tap to enter text in Afrikaans - what a slow process.

4) MPx220 - Searchable Registry Editor

I am currently using the Breaksoft Mobile Registry Editor. A lovely tool but with rather limited advanced functionality. I would, for example, like to do a search of the registry on MPx220. Any suggestions for a DESKTOP registry editor please.

I know the various forums are full of registry related modifications and tweaks, but has anyone actually taken the time to accumulate the more helpful registry edits centrally. just wondering as it would save a lot of us hours of painful tweaking and I'm sure the old hands wouldn't mind sharing some of their experience.