can my battery of c500 be used for c550?

Guest duckya

Guest thebeachbum

i dont know if you can swap them, but i do know that theyre not identical: the power rating is different between my 550 and my mates 500 (mine is rated 1150mAh if anyone wants to compare)

Guest fluffcat1
i dont know if you can swap them, but i do know that theyre not identical: the power rating is different between my 550 and my mates 500 (mine is rated 1150mAh if anyone wants to compare)

They work fine, although the c550's standard 'celxpert' battery is indeed 1150mAH compared to a c500's 'samsung' battery of 1050mAH.

I've even seen 3rd party replacements on ebay that were 600mAH :shock:

Richard

Guest barrowfordred

mAH is milli amp/hour. It is the maximum amps put out by the battery for the battery to last one hour at full load.

When you by a car battery it is best to get the maximum mAH rating thus it will crank the engine better on a cold morning.

Guest fluffcat1
mAH is milli amp/hour. It is the maximum amps put out by the battery for the battery to last one hour at full load.

When you by a car battery it is best to get the maximum mAH rating thus it will crank the engine better on a cold morning.

I didn't think battery capacity was the same as CCA (cold cranking amps) for car batteries, which is the important factor for a car battery*.

Never seen a car battery rated in milli amp hours, just amp hours - you must have a small car :o

*"The rating is the number of amps a new, fully charged battery can deliver at 0° Farenheit for 30 seconds, while maintaining a voltage of at least 7.2 volts, for a 12 volt battery. The higher the CCA rating, the greater the starting power of the battery."

Richard

They work fine, although the c550's standard 'celxpert' battery is indeed 1150mAH compared to a c500's 'samsung' battery of 1050mAH.

I've even seen 3rd party replacements on ebay that were 600mAH  :shock:

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The capacity of battery doesn't matter. If the size of C550-Battery is as same as the size of C500-Battery, then I think they can be taken place each other.

Now the question should be whether the size of C550-Battery is as same as the size of C500-Battery.

use the batt provided by the phone - its that simple. you dont buy the batt seperate from the phone in case if you are worried

if something goes wrong with the phone if you insert another batt that "fits"... orange/your network provider will NOT replace the phone

generally all models batt size/fit is different but ALWAYS differs in voltage/amps/power

Guest fluffcat1
Now the question should be whether the size of C550-Battery is as same as the size of C500-Battery.

As I previously wrote, the work fine in each other - I have a higher capacity battery from a c550 in my c500 right now...they are the same size. Don't just use one that 'is the same size' - the moto mpx 200 battery 'is the same size' but the pins are wired differently, so don't use one of them!

Richard

As I previously wrote, the work fine in each other - I have a higher capacity battery from a c550 in my c500 right now...they are the same size. Don't just use one that 'is the same size' - the moto mpx 200 battery 'is the same size' but the pins are wired differently, so don't use one of them!

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for fluffcat1.