AutoFlight V4.1.1

Guest cyberhorse

Guest diskmemo

Hi,

i tested the new Beta with I-Mate SP5 (AKU2) an the PIN Unlock problem is not solved for me. I the task changed back from flightmode the pin input box appears an nothing happens.

I have checked the pin unlock option in the option dialog

Thanks

Dieter

Guest cyberhorse

Hi Dieter,

Thanks you for feedback this important information. I just test on my phone, it is indeed a bug. I will debug it tomorrow. I think that it should be easy to debug because i had test unlock PIN successfully. Maybe some where code was changed later to introduce this bug.

Edited by cyberhorse

Guest BrAGoL
Hi,

i tested the new Beta with I-Mate SP5 (AKU2) an the PIN Unlock problem is not solved for me. I the task changed back from flightmode the pin input box appears an nothing happens.

I have checked the pin unlock option in the option dialog

Thanks

Dieter

never noticed that thing in my SP3 unit...

@cyberhorse

any update on what's added on this latest beta version?

Guest cyberhorse

Hi BrAGoL,

Yes, the beta 2 have many changes since beta 1. You can visit my page to see details. There is indeed a bug about unlocking PIN code. Also, I have found that switching flight mode may be some problem. I am going to release beta3 to correct these bugs.

BTW, i am sorry that i have not begun to upgrade Nine Way Keypad software. I am too busy. I will work on it after some days. ;)

Edited by cyberhorse

Guest BrAGoL
Hi BrAGoL,

Yes, the beta 2 have many changes since beta 1. You can visit my page to see details. There is indeed a bug about unlocking PIN code. Also, I have found that switching flight mode may be some problem. I am going to release beta3 to correct these bugs.

BTW, i am sorry that i have not begun to upgrade Nine Way Keypad software. I am too busy. I will work on it after some days. ;)

i'll probably wait for the beta3...

no problem about the development of Nine Way Keypad based on the suggestions i've given you... take your time... i know you're also busy in your work :P

Guest cyberhorse

Hi all,

AutoFlight Version 4.1.0 Beta3 is uploaded. the changes is listed below:

1. Improved flight mode switching to keep from "no service" for some device.

2. Remove a bug about unlock PIN code that is introduced since beta2.

Please go to the top of this topic to see details.

Guest adambateman

Has anybody else had a problem connecting to the internet after installing V4.1.0 beta3, my connection will work on the first attempt to connect but on the next occasion I get an error stating "The remote party has ended this connection" If I then exit autoflight it works fine but when I start it up again or reboot the same thing happens, connects first time then the error message on future attempts. I am using a V1240 on vodafone contract.

Adam

Guest cyberhorse
Has anybody else had a problem connecting to the internet after installing V4.1.0 beta3, my connection will work on the first attempt to connect but on the next occasion I get an error stating "The remote party has ended this connection" If I then exit autoflight it works fine but when I start it up again or reboot the same thing happens, connects first time then the error message on future attempts. I am using a V1240 on vodafone contract.

Adam

It is possible that the internet be blocked after switching flight mode by autoflight. I found this case when i tested autoflight on PPC emultor recently. I will research the case carefully. Thank you for providing information to cofirm my doubt.

Guest bodypilot
It is possible that the internet be blocked after switching flight mode by autoflight. I found this case when i tested autoflight on PPC emultor recently. I will research the case carefully. Thank you for providing information to cofirm my doubt.

I can confirm the exact same problem with my SP5 with the new AKU2 update. The internet connects fine but after a while it reports the connection error. When I uninstalled Autoflight the GPRS/EDGE works fine. My profiles were only changing from Silent to Normal and running a couple of programs so I am NOT using flightmode at all.

I hope it can be fixed as I love this App!

Guest cyberhorse
I can confirm the exact same problem with my SP5 with the new AKU2 update. The internet connects fine but after a while it reports the connection error. When I uninstalled Autoflight the GPRS/EDGE works fine. My profiles were only changing from Silent to Normal and running a couple of programs so I am NOT using flightmode at all.

I hope it can be fixed as I love this App!

Hi bodypilot,

Thank you for providing more information.

I just only fount that i enter wrong mode but not flight mode and i have made a patch file that I am going to releaes to here. Now I think that it may be not perfect after reading the case you mentioned. The last mathod is only to remove monitoring line status function temporarily umtil i hold TAPI function wholly. I am going to modify code again this evening.

Guest bodypilot
Hi bodypilot,

Thank you for providing more information.

I just only fount that i enter wrong mode but not flight mode and i have made a patch file that I am going to releaes to here. Now I think that it may be not perfect after reading the case you mentioned. The last mathod is only to remove monitoring line status function temporarily umtil i hold TAPI function wholly. I am going to modify code again this evening.

I checked my finding again tonight. Install beta 3 with schedule set to change to silent at night - GPRS/EDGE does not work after the first connection. Uninsall beta 3 and all works ok.

Guest cyberhorse
I checked my finding again tonight. Install beta 3 with schedule set to change to silent at night - GPRS/EDGE does not work after the first connection. Uninsall beta 3 and all works ok.

Yes, i have found the cause of the problem. I can overcome it without disabling mornitor of line. But there is another problem that i can not diferentiate between voice call and data call in programmatically, so the data link program can block to switch flight mode often. I have to cancel function of monitor line.

Guest bodypilot
Hi all.

I am sorry i later to upgrade to Beta4. Now, it is available.

The GPRS problem is fixed!!! THANK YOU!!!!

I have not found any issues with this version

:-)

Guest adambateman
The GPRS problem is fixed!!! THANK YOU!!!!

I have not found any issues with this version

:-)

I have found a problem with beta 4, when I schedule going into flight mode it actions OK but when scheduled to come out of flight mode back to normal I get is a signal but I'm unable to make/receive calls, the service status shows NO SERVICE. I then have to turn on flight mode and then turn it off again to be able to make/receive calls.

Guest cyberhorse
I have found a problem with beta 4, when I schedule going into flight mode it actions OK but when scheduled to come out of flight mode back to normal I get is a signal but I'm unable to make/receive calls, the service status shows NO SERVICE. I then have to turn on flight mode and then turn it off again to be able to make/receive calls.

Hi adambateman,

I will check the function of switching flight mode off carefully. Maybe there is some thing could be improved again. as a temporary way, i suggest that you can try to remove digital certificate to have it operating QuickList as previous version.

Download removing certificate tool:RemoveCert.exe

Guest adambateman
Hi adambateman,

I will check the function of switching flight mode off carefully. Maybe there is some thing could be improved again. as a temporary way, i suggest that you can try to remove digital certificate to have it operating QuickList as previous version.

Download removing certificate tool:RemoveCert.exe

Cyberhorse

If I remove the digital certificate will it cause the problems with GPRS again as in prvious version?

Thanks

Guest cyberhorse
Cyberhorse

If I remove the digital certificate will it cause the problems with GPRS again as in prvious version?

Thanks

I thing that it is impossible because the way of switching flight mode on/off is by operating Quick List as manual operating. But the autolock function may be disabled if OS is WM5.0.

Guest adambateman
I thing that it is impossible because the way of switching flight mode on/off is by operating Quick List as manual operating. But the autolock function may be disabled if OS is WM5.0.

How do I use the removeCert program, where do I copy it to and run from?

Thanks

Guest cyberhorse
How do I use the removeCert program, where do I copy it to and run from?

Thanks

Establish link between desktop PC and Smartphone device, then run it on desktop.

But i just made autoflight program named bate4.1 in which the function of switching flight mode has been adjusted. Now you can download it from below link to replace the same file in the device's installed folder. I am not sure if it works without "no service". If it is not work as expected, then you can try to remove certificate as above mentioned.

Download modified autoflight program:AutoFlight.exe