Smartphone-style Today icons - hardware key

Guest bennish

Hey guys

I am *stumped* with this one... everywhere i look, i see today screen launchers for ppc (i use CLaunch, my favourite so far), but NONE of them support selection of icons with the d-pad! I used to be a smartphone user and i really miss rjshortcut, and being able to select file explorer or pictures by just going down-left-left-enter - instead i have to either get out the stylus or put my greasy fingers all over the screen.

Does anyone know of something that can do this? I thought it would be pretty simple.

Edited by bennish

• 1 month later...
Guest ripkord
Hey guys

I am *stumped* with this one... everywhere i look, i see today screen launchers for ppc (i use CLaunch, my favourite so far), but NONE of them support selection of icons with the d-pad! I used to be a smartphone user and i really miss rjshortcut, and being able to select file explorer or pictures by just going down-left-left-enterĀ  - instead i have to either get out the stylus or put my greasy fingers all over the screen.

Does anyone know of something that can do this? I thought it would be pretty simple.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SPB Pocket Plus?