Orange launch the M5000

Guest mike_m

Guest rickyburke

Orange still tell me that it wont be available until October

Here's a quote from the aforementioned press release.

"Orange SA today launches the SPV M5000"

Orange SA?

All i know is that the business stores are saying wait a week, and Upgrades are saying wait a few weeks.

Either way, i'm getting the usual yearly feeling of frustration, but lets not blame Orange for the release date, after all, we are all only desperate to get one because we read so much about it!

Patience is a virtue.

8) See all the details at http://www.coolsmartphone.com/index.php

I wonder how long it will be before we can wander into a shop to pick up one of these beauties and take it home.

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o :( Just phoned orange upgrades and they dont have it showing on there system as of yet and they don't know when it will be available. the guy i was talking to sugested that it will be release to new customers only for about a month then it will be available for people who want to upgrade. :evil:

Greg.

Orange SA?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Orange SA is the name of the parent/umbrella company that owns all the incarnations of Orange around the world (France, Belgium, the Netherlands the United Kingdom, Switzerland, the Dominican Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, the Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Botswana, Madagascar, La Reunion and on Martinique and St Kitts in the Caribbean )

Guest harrysaab

when i read the headlines, i thought the wait is over...but...

still can't buy it for next week or week after.... so carry on waiting :x

:shock:

Orange SA is the name of the parent/umbrella company that owns all the incarnations of Orange around the world (France, Belgium, the Netherlands the United Kingdom, Switzerland, the Dominican Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, the Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Botswana, Madagascar, La Reunion and on Martinique and St Kitts in the Caribbean )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest rickyburke

So in other words, they've released it, somewhere!

Orange should get an award for outstanding comical achievement.

why don't they just give a date, a realistic one, then at least we dont all keep moaning when we go back to the orange website every day and still see the two dreaded words we've all seen for the past 2 months

'Coming Soon'

So in other words, they've released it, somewhere!

Orange should get an award for outstanding comical achievement.

why don't they just give a date, a realistic one, then at least we dont all keep moaning when we go back to the orange website every day and still see the two dreaded words we've all seen for the past 2 months

'Coming Soon'

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

usually i have found that scancom tends to get this stuff first and foremost.

I got an MDA compact from them some time last Nov 2004 !!!! They seems to be able to get this stuff from the networks FAST

I also want to get the Orange M5000 - first class is the I-Mate Jas Jar is anything to go by. scancom have already priced up the T-Mobile equivilent of the M5000.

Spoke to them yesterday and told they have back orders in with Orange some time ago. They are expecting delivery within 14 days.

The T-Mobile one is posted under this link

t-mobile mda pro smartphone

Shyen