SPV C550 [Vibration]

Guest datasamm

Guest datasamm

Hi All, I just wondering if anyone know how to switch of the vibration for the SPV C550, I mean I've completly switched it off from the profiles but everytime I turn my phone off, it vibrates vice versa when I turn the phone on it vibrates again! Please advice, I've tried using the regeditSTG.exe to find something to change in the registry! But nothing relating the Vibration yet. I know the answer is in there somewhere because I can get the TomTom working on it now! §amm :]

I think the vibro is a new feature when you start up/shut down the phone.

Don't know if its possible to stop but why bother? It still won't vibrate during use if you've got it set not to.

Guest nevawlkalone
I think the vibro is a new feature when you start up/shut down the phone.

Don't know if its possible to stop but why bother? It still won't vibrate during use if you've got it set not to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

like pug said, it a permanent feature. it just part of the boot up procedure. It not going to affect the way your phone works or the messaging vibro's!

like pug said, it a permanent feature. it just part of the boot up procedure. It not going to affect the way your phone works or the messaging vibro's!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It also harks back to the original Smartphone the HTC Canary (SPV) which used to happily 'walk' upright across flat surfaces with its vibrate after turning it on. Oh happy days... :o

Guest datasamm

Oh thanks for letting me know. Just was wondering, I'm used to not having it on because it kind of shakes the phone everytime. Which isn't that good, for example when I used to have the Nokia, I used to use Vibration, but it used to shake the screen and mess it up! But thanks again :]