SPV M5000 webchat tonight!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

I'm excited to announce that (apologies for the late notice), we will be holding a WebChat tonight about the new SPV M5000 devices.

Representatives from MoDaCo will be present, including Events Co-Ordinator Monolithix, and myself (I have had a good deal of experience with the M5000 already!)

We will be joined online by our new Mr Orange (real name Oli, who works for Orange Partner), and he'll be introducing himself too, so it's a good chance to say HI!

Dom who works in the Orange devices team and David who works in PR for Orange group will also be on hand to assist with questions.

The chat will be held at 8pm tonight, Monday 26th September.

To access the chat, either click 'Chat' above, or download and install an IRC client (such as mIRC) and connect to #modaco on irc.modaco.com.

The MoDaCo chat room is open 24/7, so feel free to give it a test and pop in now to say hello :o

P

Hi,

Sounds interesting, but is there a way to get in on this on a Jam without installing any extra software? - the chat option doesn't seem to be visible viewing the site on the device.

Thanks.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

You'd have to install an extra client Pete, i believe the web client for chat uses a version of javascript unsupported by PocketIE.

There will be a q&a bot online soon (i just need to finish tweaking the script!) to manage all the questions.

Thanks for the reply, Mono.

Ah well, guess I'll have to catch the highlights afterwards, and errm, I suppose my question would have been, will the M5000 have a version of javascript supported by PocketIE! ;-)

Hope it goes well all.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Sorry you can't make it Pete!

Q&A bot is online! You need to send a question in the following format in a message to SpyBot in the chat room: !qu

EG: !qu What colour is the M5000

See you all soon!

Guest magical_trevor

I hosted my chat log if you're interested.. i missed the first few seconds due to my internet disconnecting, but meh.. I'm sure there'll be an official one soon..

read me

(the log starts a bit before the chat, but the times are displayed, so you can just scroll down to 20:00 if you don't wanna read all the stuff before it.)

I hosted my chat log if you're interested.. i missed the first few seconds due to my internet disconnecting, but meh.. I'm sure there'll be an official one soon..

read me

(the log starts a bit before the chat, but the times are displayed, so you can just scroll down to 20:00 if you don't wanna read all the stuff before it.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great stuff, cheers mate 8)

Guest leinadafc

read me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Guest geraintwd

read me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone else have a copy of this? I get a 404 when I click that link.

Thanks

G

• 2 weeks later...
Guest omega_one

I see that no one's replied to this since Oct 5. ;) I would really like to get my hands on a copy of that webchat as well! :roll: Thanks, Cris

Does anyone else have a copy of this? I get a 404 when I click that link.

Thanks

G

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.