Is now the right time to get the M500?

Guest dasingh

with all this going on with the M500 its making me wonder if the same stock issues are apparent with the QTek S110... !?

i ordered an S110 from buymobilesonline last tuesday, after calling them ywice for an update i've now been told that they wont have any in till tuesday next week. i should therefore have my device on wednesday/thursday.

i called another supplier and got blagged with "we have some in stock but there are allocated to back orders, we'll be getting more on friday so your order will be assigned to that stock"

whats going on in the pocket pc world at the moment !?

i'm in two minds now... is this device super popular and thats why no one has stock to send out same day or the day after an order is placed or is there a problem thats causing the low stock everywhere ?

i really like this device because of its compactness and spec but i dont want to buy a lemon !

i'm sure i'm not alone in this train of thought...

Edited by nigel26

Guest jonhitch

I would assume that HTC is probably focussing on stock of the Wizard and also the development of the JAM replacement. If you can I'd recommend holding out for either of them!

I would assume that HTC is probably focussing on stock of the Wizard and also the development of the JAM replacement. If you can I'd recommend holding out for either of them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm starting to think you may be right... if they try to put me off next tuesday i'm going to cancel the order and wait for the HTC Wizard on whichever provider i can get it on.