Odd SD card problem with my MPx200

Guest scar45

Hey all,

OK I have been delaying this post for a while, however it's starting to be too much for me. Here is my problem: every so often, my SD card (Kingston 512mb) will all of a sudden stop working in the phone, (even though the phone works) and I am forced to soft reboot to correct the problem. Not sure what causes this, although I do use the Aidem Caller ID program which is installed to my SD card, so when someone calls, it pulls the photo/etc. from the SD card. I am thinking that if the card does not respond quick enough, something messes up, and sometimes I am unable to answer the phone. Then all of my icons in my start menu are defaults, and I am unable to launch any programs/etc. off the SD card until I reboot.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anythign like this, and whether or not you guys think a Hard Reset will fix this problem (still haven't had to Hard Reset ONCE!...love this ol'sk00l WM2003 phone!!)

-scar

Thanks awarner, I will definitely try uninstalling and reinstalling to the phone.

However another thing I forgot to mention is that even after a fresh reboot, if I take my SD card out, then put it back in, the phone will not recognize it until I reboot. My girlfriend has the same phone and hers works properly, but mine has this weird SD card problem. Anyone else experience this behavior too? I'm just trying to find all possible answers before I Hard Reset the phone.

Thanks in advance all!