Accelerator

Guest cold_fire

Guest cold_fire

[1232]Accelerator_preview.gif

File Name :: Accelerator

Author :: cold_fire

Category :: Other

Description ::

Simple homescreen with missed calls picture and standby included as well as color scheme .It uses alarm plugin provided in the archive. Unzip the file u downloaded ,copy the file Alarm_Plugin.cab to Storage\windows\Start Menu\Accesories on your phone and run it from there ,the seconde file in the archive is an another archive containing the homecreen copy its contents to Storage\Application Data \Home .

Enjoy ! Cold_Fire_2005

View File

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cold_fire
Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with this skin not showing the time????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It may b because of your date format ,try to change in the .xml file the size of the time and see if it works . :o

• 2 months later...
Guest Weezle
It may b because of your date format ,try to change in the .xml file the size of the time and see if it works . ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It may be a little on the late side (I have only just put this skin on my C500), but there is a fix:

Open the XML file (in Notepad for example), then scroll down to the Time & Date section, which is about a third of the way down.

There is a position co-ordinate for the clock which reads "-54,5", change the comma for a full stop so that it reads "-54.5", then save it and copy and paste the new version of the XML file on top of the old one.

You may need to "re-choose" the theme from the phone settings before the phone will re-load the XML file, or you can try re-booting the phone, either way it works ok on my handset.

Weezle

Guest cold_fire
It may be a little on the late side (I have only just put this skin on my C500), but there is a fix:

Open the XML file (in Notepad for example), then scroll down to the Time & Date section, which is about a third of the way down.

There is a position co-ordinate for the clock which reads "-54,5", change the comma for a full stop so that it reads "-54.5", then save it and copy and paste the new version of the XML file on top of the old one.

You may need to "re-choose" the theme from the phone settings before the phone will re-load the XML file, or you can try re-booting the phone, either way it works ok on my handset.

Weezle

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thx 4 the reply man regional settings i presume ... :oops:

Guest NCC-1701

Thanx for the fix. I wont be using it because I have changed my phone to an MD Vario ( I Mate K-Jam). I might dig out my old C500 & try it though because this looks such a cool skin! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.