SPV C600

Guest chrisbpr

Guest chrisbpr

just spoke to orange about upgrading my trusty c500 and was offered the c550...then i asked about the c600 & the cs rep told me that i should be availible in the next 1-2 weeks, so i looks like it is on the system.....result.

Guest leftofcentre
just spoke to orange about upgrading my trusty c500 and was offered the c550...then i asked about the c600 & the cs rep told me that i should be availible in the next 1-2 weeks, so i looks like it is on the system.....result.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats good news for me as I am due an upgrade. Its even better news for my neice as she gets all my SPV hand me downs :o

Brian

Does anyone know for sure what the C600 is going to be like yet :??:

I seem to be getting confused with all the names around at the moment.

I know the Tornado has been tipped to be it but I have also seen the i-Mate sp5 and sp5m so didn't know if either of these fitted the bill.

Chiz

Guest Pondrew

You can see pics of the device here.

It's the HTC Tornado platform but as an HTC Faraday (spelling?) (the actual product name - just like the SP3i from I-Mate was Typhoon platform but HTC Feeler model name) it won't have wifi. At least that's my understanding and I could be proved wrong (I doubt it though).

You can see pics of the device here.

It's the HTC Tornado platform but as an HTC Faraday (spelling?) (the actual product name - just like the SP3i from I-Mate was Typhoon platform but HTC Feeler model name) it won't have wifi. At least that's my understanding and I could be proved wrong (I doubt it though).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers

Thats the one I thought it was.

Chiz

Guest =Pace=

ill have to get me an unlocked one of them!

Hopefully SP2 for Exchange 2003 will be out soon also, and with it being WM2005 hopefully I might finally get some email on my phone!

Guest sporkguy

The phone appeared on Scholar (our internal intranet page) and it still says its in 'review' which means it can take a few weeks from here to reach shops.

Best thing to do is go to your local shop, ask to be put on the handset waiting list for it - and in most stores case, you'll get a call the same day they get some in.