Ladies and Gentelmen I give you the SP5m

Guest NoBackUp

Guest NoBackUp
You want to tell me that it was application-locked when you got it? didn't you get it through Expansys? it was never branded, how could it have been application-locked?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I live in Dubai so I bought it a Source fully unbranded, but it came App locked and also with a bunch of stuff on the phone, with a HARD reset the Apps were gone and in true imate tradition you cant get them to reinstall either on their web site or on the package CD.

I used the TyphoonUtils..and PHM regedit to "Open" the `TypoonUtils does not run on the phone, but only with the combination of running this one and then editing the REG works !

So as Expansys gets the retail imate products I would be aware, although my SPm had the WWE ROM for some unknown reason `i have an English/Arabic KEYBOARD on the phone !

Guest NoBackUp
Seriously thinking about it. obviously have to et more info but whats wifi like on it??? is it worth upgrading phone??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very slick actually I had a SP3i before and the WiFi works really well. I have both the KJAM and the SP5m, the SP5m is just great for sitting on the sofa, whilst the wife is watching some soap, i can browse around the web, and get away with it, for posting here the KJAM with the keyboard is just the Job.....but sometimes it just has to be my powerbook...just a pity that I have to go on to my Windows box to sync..but hopefully that will change soon..

Out on the Town last night the SP5m is just the deal and a quick connect to the free WiFi, in the hotels here allows for a quick email-check...much faster than with GPRS in the past..