SPV M5000

Guest London_jonny

Guest London_jonny

I just spoke to orange customer services (twice!!) and thay are now saying november before its going to be released!!

Anyone heard anything different to this in the last couple of days?

Edited by London_jonny

Guest gcarte
Anyone heard anything different to this in the last couple of days?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spoke to them this morning and this afternoon as well today I’m upgrade my other phone as well and they said to me anytime now it will be release, it's listed in the October magazine and when I was in the shop the said that they are expecting stock any day now.

Fingers crossed it comes out sooner rather than later :o

Guest dazza12

It wouldn't suprise me if CS have been told to quote later dates. Just imagine what would happen if hundreds of people were ringing every day to attempt an upgrade, just in case it's been released.

I expect it will be out within a week.

Guest rhaleuk
I expect it will be out within a week.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well its out now on T-Mobile, Monday on o2 ... so I strongly suggest Orange get this phone released VERY soon!

Guest rickyburke

I phoned the business store at watford, they said 2 weeks. then again, they said that 2 weeks ago!

the staff in the shops are apparently not too happy either, as they

are getting hassled by people regarding its release.

:o people like us i expect.

hahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nowimboard
LOL

Perhaps if Orange were clearer about release dates people like me would not have jumped ship.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its very true.

Im loking at 02 at the moment, it would work out cheaper for me AND id get the phone now. And I wanted a darker colour! Well I wanted black, but dark grey will do!

Guest Larnsky

I've been very tempted to change to O2, like you said you could get it now, in a good looking colour, only thing is its O2, i've been with Orange for 7 years and they've always been good on their service to me, slightly more expensive i often think then O2, but i feel i'm getting a better service.

The only annoying thing is their phones always take longer to come out, but this is because they test them better i think!

I'm going to hold out until the 1st November, which somebody put in another post as it being their cutoff point for getting it out! fingers crossed for quicker though!

I bought the O2 XDA Exec and am very pleased - I actually prefer the device in black.

I bought it online last Saturday night for £140 on a cheap £19 tariff. Had an email from 02 at about 2am stating the exec was out of stock and then by 8am on Sunday morning another email stating the phone had been dispatch....and it arrived on the Monday :-)

The good thing about this is that O2 are offering completely free GPRS/3G download usage until 31st December...and all on a 12 month contract.