New website

Guest TmR

Guest Noisette

Well, in fact, as I can see, it's probably not necessary to translate it in english... :( :o

...jolie...merci!!!

Salut

Nick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest charleypetersen

hi the website looks amazing :shock:

do you have any idea when it will be in full english?

i can understand most of it but some things like the plugins and registering are still a mystery

great work though ;)

Guest nicomouf

Hi all

We are working hard on the English version of Nectun.com . The last thing was to translate the news in English... and... it's done... :D (thanx TmR & Noisette :D now you'll have more time to sleep :D ;) )

Now the entire structure of the site is available in english !!! All you need to do is to register and then in the "preferences" menu (on the left hand side) choose english... You only have to do it once...

Some work remains to be done... TmR is currently doing the "help" area, and trust me, it's gonna be ready soon...

Don't hesitate to contact TmR, Noisette or Irony (me :D ) if you have any suggestion on how we could improve the site... You will find us on our forum (most of us speak good english) :( or even here as we also are addicted to Modaco

@awarner ty... and... it is already in the "usefull links" (i told you we were addicted to modaco :D :( )

"Nectun Team" :D :D

Edited by nicomouf

Guest Jamma14

@ The Nectun Team:

I mentioned this to Noisette and she said it was fixed, but I guess you didn't understand what I meant, sorry Bea :D

In the QVGA (C600) section, if you use the search, it searches the c500 section skins - so there is no way of searching the c600 ones.

Jamma

PS. O and Nicomouf, anyone else you wanted to thank for helping with the English translation?? ;)

Edited by Jamma14

Looks good ;)

Don't forget to add us to your useful links :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;-) i modified link to put it in my useful links but ... any chances to have my link in your section and/or a news ;-) ;-)

thanks for all

TmR

Guest Noisette

You're welcome Jamma ! :D So... If I don't understood your request in english try in spanish or french, maybe I will understand... :D

Well I'm joking but I finaly understood what you mean... The website is doing a global search... If you let me an exemple, we will see what is the bug... Try to do a search by a QVGA homescreen (with the name of it, and tell me if there is a bug, or better, tell me wich research you tried to do... ;-)

I have someone to thank : Jamma ! Irony wasn't now that you helped us in translating website, because he arrived on Nectun Team last week...

So... I officialy thanks you for your help translating Nectun in english... If someone see a mistake in the english translation, please contact Jamma 8) :D

PS. O and Nicomouf, anyone else you wanted to thank for helping with the English translation??  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>