Is this the 'Perfect' Team?

Guest TigerNet

Guest TigerNet
Lucky guy...but i know it wont be long till ya bored of them :o i feel a sale coming soon :(

"Z"

...heh heh...but with the for sale forum closed, you'll just have to watch for when I upgrade and PM me!!!

Cheers

Nick

Guest TigerNet
How have you managed one Orange number but on 2 SIM cards - one in each device?

...took some blagging, but Orange offer a Single Number service (effectively two SIM cards, one number) to their Corporate Customers...all I had to do was convince them I was a Corporation with more than 50 employees...

8)

(...before some 'expert' picks me up on the description of the service, I know that the second SIM has a different number as well...)

:shock: :o

Cheers

Nick

Edited by TigerNet

Guest TigerNet

...yes...someone calls my normal number, if I don't answer it diverts to the second SIM (no cost), if still no answer it goes to voicemail...

Cheers

Nick

Guest trevormuk

So for example if you have left your normal phone (with normal number) at home, and have the KJAM with you (with the other SIM) - how long (numberof rings) does it take before the normal phone diverts to the K-JAM.

Divert at no extra cost? - when you connect with someone calling you on a divert from the main number do you not pay for the call?

When you place a call from the other SIM what number are you calling from?

Do you have two accounts or is it one account?

Sorry for all the questions... I am interested. I have two "phone devices", which I do not always carry together... and hate having to constantly change the SIM card..

Cheers

Guest TigerNet

...first question - not sure, but have had no-one complain...the divert is not from my phone to the next (charged), but from the central system so no charge...

When calling from other SIM, you appear as if you are calling from the 2nd number (not ideal)...

...one account...

Cheers

Nick

Donno.. seen loads of SPV owners around but have no idea if they make themselves known to the Modaco Community... i know there is 2 in my house but besides that have no clue if anyone else is in SW london..

There was a map thingi somewhere which showed where users lived.. wonder where thats gone? will be quite good if its plugged with google maps. come to think of it coolsmartphone had something like that.. think Paul should put something like that up

back to some J2EE great fun :o

Zim

Guest boyo69
SP5m  8)

K-Jam  8)

Orange Single Number (dual SIM cards)  8)

...if not, we are getting close!!!

:o

...thoughts?

Cheers

Nick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

don't you lose the GPRS capabilities on one or either with Dual SIM cards??? certainly that was the issue with Vodafone Dual Sim cards.....GPRS on one but not the other :cry:

• 1 month later...