How To De-cert Nextel I930?

Guest kolyan2k

Guest Rumderler
Here is the cab file NOSIGNED.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone running a Apache Server in Linux and would like to test run a Wap server module on it? Here's a link to a demo site for the module

http://chiralsoftware.net/products.html

Maybe using this we can get somewhere with the i930

I have a windows Machine with apache dont think this software works with windows apache

Harm |

Guest r0bm2000
Here is the cab file NOSIGNED.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude I need to talk to you, if you got Aim Or yahoo please hit me up now aim: DaCr1m1n4L or yahoo Cr1m203 I might be able to finally give you what you need.

Guest ctitanic
Dude I need to talk to you, if you got Aim Or yahoo please hit me up now aim: DaCr1m1n4L or yahoo Cr1m203 I might be able to finally give you what you need.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

send me an email. I do not use Aim neither yahoo.

ctitanic _ at _ tweaks2k2.com

Guest j2chulo
send me an email. I do not use Aim neither yahoo.

ctitanic  _  at    _ tweaks2k2.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow you guys really been working on this. Thats good. Ctitanic I appreciate your help i know you don't have the i930 but you are putting all your effort to fix this problem. And about paying for the fix i think thats being selfish. I seing other forum charging for some litle stuff and program that should be free. I hope you guys find it and share with us. I wish i can help in some way but when it come to programing im that too smart on it. well i can prob do some minor stuff if i get told how to do it or where to go and do it. Keep the good work guys and all the other guys that i working with you ctitanic

Guest Rumderler
Wow you guys really been working on this. Thats good. Ctitanic I appreciate your help i know you don't have the i930 but you are putting all your effort to fix this problem. And about paying for the fix i think thats being selfish. I seing other forum charging for some litle stuff and program that should be free. I hope you guys find it and share with us. I wish i can help in some way but when it come to programing im that too smart on it. well i can prob do some minor stuff if i get told how to do it or where to go and do it.  Keep the good work guys and all the other guys that i working with you ctitanic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rest assured I figure this out i'll post the fix free of charge. This is how things get done, anyone who feels the need to charge for something like this isn't a community type person, Before I'd pay someone to open this up i'd sell the phone and go elsewhere.

Guest j2chulo
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;en-us;841060

at the bottom of that page there are a signed version of that tool. Could you guys check if any of them works in the nextel phone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just download that tool im about to check right now. but also they have some SDK for developer programer i don't knwo much about SDK but here is the link to that other tool

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

Guest j2chulo
I just download that tool im about to check right now. but also they have some SDK for developer programer i don't knwo much about SDK but here is the link to that other tool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I download the "SPCS_signed_SpAddCert.exe" And i get and error while running it...

:documens and setting\..\SPCS_SpAddCert.exe is not a valid Wind32 application

do i need to load the hole exe file to the phone and run if from the phone??

Guest j2chulo
I download the "SPCS_signed_SpAddCert.exe" And i get and error while running it...

:documens and setting\..\SPCS_SpAddCert.exe is not a valid Wind32 application

do i need to load the hole exe file to the phone and run if from the phone??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry i also loaded the exe to the phone tried to run it from the phone didn't work i got an error on the phone application its no certify by a trusteed this app its made for the sprcs phone so i don't know whats going on i930 is a sprint phone....

Guest j2chulo
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;en-us;841060

at the bottom of that page there are a signed version of that tool. Could you guys check if any of them works in the nextel phone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey ctitanic how about if you test the app using this emulator i mean i don't know if that work or not just guessing. lo

Guest ctitanic
Hey ctitanic how about if you test the app using this emulator i mean i don't know if that work or not just guessing. lo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is that emulator signed by Nextel or Motorola? ;)

what you have in your phones guys can only be emulated in your phones. I have the emulator locked using test certifications and cabs created by MS but what ever works in the emulator does not work in your phones. Do not be afraid. What we are going can't damage your phones more than what they are right now. And in any case anychanges in the registry are gone after a hard reset :D

Guest j2chulo

what you have in your phones guys can only be emulated in your phones. I have the emulator locked using test certifications and cabs created by MS but what ever works in the emulator does not work in your phones. Do not be afraid. What we are going can't damage your phones more than what they are right now. And in any case anychanges in the registry are gone after a hard reset :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh ok good info didn't know after hard rest the register clean up. well i installed the emulator but i dint' find any icon to like open it or how to use it. if its a program to emulate my phone i don't know how to use it. i looked into the folder where it got installed but no exe file to run the emulator so i removed from my pc. i installed the SDK which was requiered for the emulator to run but still couldn't figure it out

Guest j2chulo
Oh ok good info didn't know after hard rest the register clean up. well i installed the emulator but i dint' find any icon to like open it or how to use it. if its a program to emulate my phone i don't know how to use it. i looked into the folder where it got installed but no exe file to run the emulator so i removed from my pc. i installed the SDK which was requiered for the emulator to run but still couldn't figure it out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok guys here is a forum i found where they are deeping into this problem there you can find a lot of info on this ctitanic take a look maybe you can use this info better than me

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/742950-1.html

Guest r0bm2000

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not know if your email worked or not but can you please send me a email with all the info you need regarding to what your trying to do, I need to relay it to a buddy who might be able to help, but he needs to know what you need in order to get this done with and if he can provide it then i can pass it back to you to get this project done. So please get back to me in email with a list of what's needed its very important that you do. my email is [email protected]

Guest ctitanic
I do not know if your email worked or not but can you please send me a email with all the info you need regarding to what your trying to do, I need to relay it to a buddy who might be able to help, but he needs to know what you need in order to get this done with and if he can provide it then i can pass it back to you to get this project done. So please get back to me in email with a list of what's needed its very important that you do. my email is [email protected]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got hit by Wilma. My email is down, just got access to this forum using my backup generator. I still alive and my house in one piece but the destruction around my house are huge.

Guest r0bm2000
I got hit by Wilma. My email is down, just got access to this forum using my backup generator. I still alive and my house in one piece but the destruction around my house are huge.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well long as your alive and your ok that's all I care about then and im sorry to hear that, If you want man you can hold off until you get things str8 over there. and when your ready you can send me a PM with the info.

hope all goes well.

Guest Pondrew
Well long as your alive and your ok that's all I care about then and im sorry to hear that, If you want man you can hold off until you get things str8 over there. and when your ready you can send me a PM with the info.

hope all goes well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto on the support to Ctitanic. All the best from us 'over here'. Incidentally, there were weather warnings throughout much of the UK today. Flooding is rife, etc. What's happening to the worlds weather?!

Guest Rumderler

It's pissed cause nextel locked the i930 down and made us all sad.

Ditto on the support to Ctitanic. All the best from us 'over here'. Incidentally, there were weather warnings throughout much of the UK today. Flooding is rife, etc. What's happening to the worlds weather?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest bklynjava
I have been working on this for the last 3 hours and I'm willing to Share info.

May be that working together we are going to get a faster result.

PM me if you are interested.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seems the mxip_oem_10.provxml and mxipcold_oem_10.provxml should have the following changes made for the unlock.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I also believe the files can be pushed via wap gateway to the Phone and auth at the server for full install of the cab file without signed Cert error - then Run on the phone for the unlock.

I have not tested the method as of yet but with some input and other participation I am more than willing to try this as well as some other ideas that may be feasable.

Guest ctitanic
Seems the mxip_oem_10.provxml and mxipcold_oem_10.provxml should have the following changes made for the unlock.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I also believe the files can be pushed  via wap gateway to the Phone and auth at the server for full install of the cab file without signed Cert error - then Run on the phone for the unlock.

I have not tested the method as of yet but with some input and other participation I am more than willing to try this as well as some other ideas that may be feasable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<!--

IMPORTANT NOTE:  SecurityOff is not a recommended security 

configuration, and it is likely that no retail device will 

have this configuration.

-->

<wap-provisioningdoc>

<characteristic type="SecurityPolicy">

<!--

=============================================================

Security policies

-->

<!-- 

1-tier device -->

<parm name="4123" value="1" />

<!-- 

Grant Manager Role to USERAUTH and CARRIERTPS -->

<parm name="4119" value="144" />

<!--

Applications

-->

<!-- 

Allow unsigned CABs to install with UserAUTH permissions -->

<parm name="4101" value="16" />

<!-- 

Allow unsigned apps to run -->

<parm name="4102" value="1" />

<!-- 

Disable user prompts -->

<parm name="4122" value="1" />

<!--

Configuration access

-->

<!-- 

AutoRun Policy: 0 -->

<parm name="2" value="0" />

<!-- 

Grant User Authenticated Policy -->

<parm name="4120" value="16" />

<!-- 

Allow unsigned themes to install with UserUNAUTH permissions -->

<parm name="4103" value="64" />

<!--

Remote access

-->

<!-- 

RAPI mode : Allowed -->

<parm name="4097" value="1" />

</characteristic>

</wap-provisioningdoc>

Guest iamasar
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<!--

IMPORTANT NOTE:  SecurityOff is not a recommended security 

configuration, and it is likely that no retail device will 

have this configuration.

-->

<wap-provisioningdoc>

<characteristic type="SecurityPolicy">

<!--

Security policies

-->

<!-- 

1-tier device -->

<parm name="4123" value="1" />

<!-- 

Grant Manager Role to USERAUTH and CARRIERTPS -->

<parm name="4119" value="144" />

<!--

Applications

-->

<!-- 

Allow unsigned CABs to install with UserAUTH permissions -->

<parm name="4101" value="16" />

<!-- 

Allow unsigned apps to run -->

<parm name="4102" value="1" />

<!-- 

Disable user prompts -->

<parm name="4122" value="1" />

<!--

Configuration access

-->

<!-- 

AutoRun Policy: 0 -->

<parm name="2" value="0" />

<!-- 

Grant User Authenticated Policy -->

<parm name="4120" value="16" />

<!-- 

Allow unsigned themes to install with UserUNAUTH permissions -->

<parm name="4103" value="64" />

<!--

Remote access

-->

<!-- 

RAPI mode : Allowed -->

<parm name="4097" value="1" />

</characteristic>

</wap-provisioningdoc>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how do i push this to my phone? not familar with the wap pushing.

Guest ctitanic
how do i push this to my phone? not familar with the wap pushing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me neither. We need some help from somebody with a wap experience.