O2 Xda Exec Available For Non-business Tariffs

Guest pikelet

Guest pikelet

As per subject. XDA Exec available to buy online from O2 for non-business as well as business tariffs.

From the 'shop' page, on the right-hand side, there's a dropdown box allowing you to pick a particular phone to view. That's the way to get to the Exec, as presently it's not on the listing of 'all phones'.

Guest kennethmccann

Excellent, just ordered mine a minute ago :o - you can get at the Exec through the 3G Phone category as well.

Got the 3G + Online 200 option with an extra 4Mb Browse & Download, basically exactly what I want & I reckon it'll save me at least £400 over the 18 months compared with what I had at Orange whom I've been with for the last 7 or 8 years.

Kenny

Guest Pippy007
As per subject. XDA Exec available to buy online from O2 for non-business as well as business tariffs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn, someone beat me to it! :evil:

O2 XDA Exec now available at O2's website which means they have finally released it! 3 different contracts all priced at £139 for the handset. It seems pointless going for anything other than the "Online 500 Texter" option as it is only £5 a month more than the cheaper 200 texter and £10 cheaper than the most expensive AND you get more min's?

Online 200 Texter

Monthly subscription £30

Contract Length 18 Months

Texter Option 300 min's & 750 txt's

Talker Option 400 min's & 150 txt's

Browse and download 1MB

Online 500 Texter

Monthly subscription £35

Texter Option 750 min's & 750 txt's

Talker Option 1000 min's & 150 txt's

Browse and download 1MB

Online 400 Texter

Monthly subscription £45

Texter Option 600 min's & 750 txt's

Talker Option 800 min's & 150 txt's

Browse and download 1MB

Extra Browse & Download options

2MB £3 month

4MB £5 month

Woohoo finally...!!

Pip :o :(

Guest The Lostprophet
Unlimited free GPRS and i-mode browsing until 31st December 2005

dont need a GPRS bundle at first then :o

only let down i can see is that the £139,99 price is only for them 3 18months contracts, u can do a £45 per month contract on a 12month contract and its STILL £219.99!!which is annoying to ppl like me who dont like signing into 18month contracts!

Edited by The Lostprophet

Guest pfsteel

You don't think that's a little expensive for data?

I went for the T-Mobile option because you get 200 mins and 40MB of data per month all for 32gbp per month..Granted, that is on an 18 month contract BUT 6 months of that is half price (16gbp) and at the end of the contract it's 16 for life. AND...It's only 1 pound per meg after that.

I've had it since Saturday and have used about 1M a day for surfing and emails.

Either way, they are fantasitic devices!! Best of LUCK and enjoy it...I am :o

P

dont need a GPRS bundle at first then :o

only let down i can see is that the £139,99 price is only for them 3 18months contracts, u can do a £45 per month contract on a 12month contract and its STILL £219.99!!which is annoying to ppl like me who dont like signing into 18month contracts!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is strange, I went on the site last night and ordered an Exec, at the time I went onto the site the Exec was listed as a free phone on the 18 month online texter 500 contract, now it's down as £139.99

I wonder if they'll honour my order :?: Surely other people must have ordered at the same time I did so they'll have to?