Tom Tom Nav 5 - No Maps Found!

Guest akki007

Guest akki007

Ok, this is annoying. Tom Tom Nav 5 installed on MDA Compact.... map files on SD card in their own folder. Tom Tom keeps giving the same message....

No Maps Found!

WHY????

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Madeye

You should have a afolder on your storage card called great_britain-map

Don't forget you need a folder on your device: \my documents\tomtom\ (this should contain the currentmap file!

Good luck!

• 2 months later...
Guest meshio

hello,

what map files should be put onto the my documents, all the files in the great_britain_maps (on storage card) going into the storage on phones mydocuments/tomtom folder that correct?

hello,

what map files should be put onto the my documents, all the files in the great_britain_maps (on storage card) going into the storage on phones mydocuments/tomtom folder that correct?

i ran the program and i have the tomtom folder in my documents but i get this message no maps found. how do i solve this problem. Should i reinstall the tomtom software???:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mr.Clark
You should have a afolder on your storage card called great_britain-map

Don't forget you need a folder on your device: \my documents\tomtom\ (this should contain the currentmap file!

Good luck!

The current map file is a file called CurrentMap.dat

If you open it in Notepad++, it'll point to where the maps are... I nicked one off a working Exec and copied it onto a M3100 and it started working.

Guest jcostantino

You need to have each region's map file in the root of the SD card. They can't be inside a subfolder.

For example, my SD card has "Florida-map" and "Fort Lauderdale-map" in the root of the Storage directory.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...