When is Cingular getting it..?

Guest rkdiddy

Guest rkdiddy

Does anyone know when this is coming to Cingular in the US. Originally I heard October 14th...but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. :o

Thanks. Peace!

Guest Amiroquai
Does anyone know when this is coming to Cingular in the US.  Originally I heard October 14th...but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  :o

Thanks.  Peace!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cingular aren't getting it?

I think T-mobile is the only carrier to offer that phone in the States, That's what I've heard...

Guest rkdiddy

I think T-mobile is the only carrier to offer that phone in the States, That's what I've heard...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great...that's not good. I might have to switch to T-mobile.

Guest fatalnoise23

You've heard VERY wrong....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Nicnatros
Rumors have stated that Cingular will likely pick up both the HTC Wizard and HTC Tornado in mid-late November. I guess we'll wait and see.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have confirmed, through a source at Cingular, that the HTC 2125 (Tornado) is still on track for a release mid to late November.

Guest gu5tav0

I believe the release date is still Nov. 18th. It is still up in the air as to whether the phone has Wifi. The HTC 2125 is different from the C600 in that it has a bulge at the top similar to the T-Mobile (Which has a Wifi antenna in the buldge). It is still uncertain though whether or not the buldge is for Wifi or better reception.

Check out the following thread for more info and pictures: Mobile Gadget News Thread

Guest Socrates
I believe the release date is still Nov. 18th. It is still up in the air as to whether the phone has Wifi. The HTC 2125 is different from the C600 in that it has a bulge at the top similar to the T-Mobile (Which has a Wifi antenna in the buldge). It is still uncertain though whether or not the buldge is for Wifi or better reception.

Check out the following thread for more info and pictures: Mobile Gadget News Thread

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've heard that, and I really want to believe it. However, and maybe I've got something wrong here, butt the T-Mobile phone is just an sp5/tornado with a bulge right? Well, doesn't the European SP5 with no bulge have WiFi? So here we have two phones that are identical aside from the bulge, and both already have wifi leading me to believe the buldge is for something else... probably better reception, but that's just pure speculation.

I WANT to believe the C600 will have wifi, but I'm not convinced the buldge is really a clue of any kind.