O2 Exec for £0!

Guest supermoocow

Guest supermoocow

O2 Execs are in O2 stores, yep everyone knows that by now ;)

But the good news (at least for me) is that O2 also class all 3G phones as free on the new O2 500 plan.

They didn't have any documentation to state that Exec was not included. The manager even phoned the area manager. Yep no reason not to honour it.

So 12 month contract:

Exec = £0

500 mins, 100 txt (1st 6months double txt & minutes. Change plan to any plan after 6 months) £35 p/month

Total £420 (less if after 6months you drop the plan down).

Is this a deal or what :D :D :D

Oh yep it is also SIM free

Guest davidjtaylor
O2 Execs are in O2 stores, yep everyone knows that by now ;)

But the good news (at least for me) is that O2 also class all 3G phones as free on the new O2 500 plan.

They didn't have any documentation to state that Exec was not included. The manager even phoned the area manager. Yep no reason not to honour it.

So 12 month contract:

Exec = £0

500 mins, 100 txt (1st 6months double txt & minutes. Change plan to any plan after 6 months) £35 p/month

Total £420 (less if after 6months you drop the plan down).

Is this a deal or what :D :D :D

Oh yep it is also SIM free

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in your post you say "that that O2 also class all 3G phones as free on the new O2 500 plan", where did you get this info? was in an o2 store today enquiring about the same plan and was quoted £149 for the exec! :?: (the store was in newcastle)

Guest supermoocow
in your post you say "that that O2 also class all 3G phones as free on the new O2 500 plan", where did you get this info? was in an o2 store today enquiring about the same plan and was quoted £149 for the exec!  :?: (the store was in newcastle)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The info was given to me by the manager of the Rugby branch whilst I was instore.

I popped into try out the universal but the demo unit was being used. So we started to look at the pricing

upto 200 min plans it was £230

250 to 400 was £150

intially he said new 500 min plan was not available for this phone as it was not 3G :roll: and all 3G phones were free with this plan ;)

600+ was free I think.

I said but the exec is 3G...

So he said ohh well the xda has always been excluded from the free promotions.

I said well I don't see that the exec is excluded...

He phoned area manager and as the new paperwork for the exec wasn't in the word was yep do it 4 free then :D

He said that if I came in Monday he may not be able to do it 4 free as the paperwork maybe in saying otherwise...

So went for the 500 plan on 12months with 6months dbl mins & txt

The manager was a muppet though as he agreed that I also had free 3G surfin till xmas but when I checked with customer services b4 surfin later in the day they said no I didn't have that :D

I phoned manager & he said he hadn't said it even though he had. He just told me if I wasn't happy I could return the phone within 14days (muppet).

So go 2 ur store & try the same deal!!!

(Posted using my nice new O2 Exec)

Edited by supermoocow

Guest sasethi

cheapest way to get a exec is on a data 5 tariff - £230 less £50 for a phone tradein and £9.2 per month...comes to £298

The info was given to me by the manager of the Rugby branch whilst I was instore.

I popped into try out the universal but the demo unit was being used. So we started to look at the pricing

upto 200 min plans it was £230

250 to 400 was £150

intially he said new 500 min plan was not available for this phone as it was not 3G :roll: and all 3G phones were free with this plan ;)

600+ was free I think.

I said but the exec is 3G...

So he said ohh well the xda has always been excluded from the free promotions.

I said well I don't see that the exec is excluded...

He phoned area manager and as the new paperwork for the exec wasn't in the word was yep do it 4 free then :D

He said that if I came in Monday he may not be able to do it 4 free as the paperwork maybe in saying otherwise...

So went for the 500 plan on 12months with 6months dbl mins & txt

The manager was a muppet though as he agreed that I also had free 3G surfin till xmas but when I checked with customer services b4 surfin later in the day they said no I didn't have that :D

I phoned manager & he said he hadn't said it even though he had. He just told me if I wasn't happy I could return the phone within 14days (muppet).

So go 2 ur store & try the same deal!!!

(Posted using my nice new O2 Exec)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>