Need Cab file

Guest quanta

I accidently deleted all the cab files in

my VS folder "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\CompactFrameworkSDK\v1.0.5000\Windows CE\Smartphone\wce400\Diagnostics".

Now, i can't deploy my application to my phone, as VS can't find the required cab files.

I reinstalled Compactframework,but it doesn't solve the problem.

So if anyone know from where i find this cab file on he NET.

Thanks in advance.

I accidently deleted all the cab files in

my VS folder "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\CompactFrameworkSDK\v1.0.5000\Windows CE\Smartphone\wce400\Diagnostics".

Now, i can't deploy my application to my phone, as VS can't find the required cab files.

I reinstalled Compactframework,but it doesn't solve the problem.

So if anyone know from where i find this cab file on he NET.

Thanks in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm i'm not very bright.. but can you just download the file again? the actual program.. because what I've noticed is e.g if u download the MSI and it tries to install to your phone, just cancle, go to the folder where its in installed and there is the CAB file...

OR well.. lol yeh i am not very helpful.. just read the question again... um, you said you tried reinstalling.. Delete and do a fresh install.. thats always best..

Hmm i'm not very bright.. but can you just download the file again? the actual program.. because what I've noticed is e.g if u download the MSI and it tries to install to your phone, just cancle, go to the folder where its in installed and there is the CAB file...

OR well.. lol yeh i am not very helpful.. just read the question again... um, you said you tried reinstalling.. Delete and do a fresh install.. thats always best..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My friend, this CAB file install with VS.NET and it is part of VS.NET Compactframework.

If u have VS.NET install on ur PC,then just upload yhe cab file here. ;)

Edited by quanta