buymobilephones.net courier

Guest sgeary

Guest spacemonkey

Yep mine was interlink as well in london. Handily they also delivered it to my home address even though I'd requested business delivery. surprisingly I wasn't home...

buymobilephones is cool, but be aware if you do anything "outside the box" such as delivery addresses or PAC numbers they'll probly ignore your requested and go for standard service. Not a big drama, just be prepared to resolve your own issues.

Interlink Express were used for me in Kent. Not sure if they use the same company nationwide. I would have thought so.

Guest AlexMaher

Same here I ordered a Qtek 9100 last Thursday - the device was shipped same day and arrived Friday morning to my home address instead of work. Fortunately my neighbour was able to take delivery so I got it later that day. Unfortunately the phone had a faulty earpiece so I've shipped it back off today for a replacement. The customer service reps were very helpfull. I just hope things go smoothly with the swap. I know they are out of stock at the moment so I've got to wait until next week before they can ship me a new one :cry:

I've fallen for that device in a big way despite it being chunky compaired to my C500.

Only 7 more sleeps.........

Guest AlexMaher

I arrived home today to find the replacement device had already been sent out which was pretty surprising as they said they wouldn't have any new devices in until next week. I suspected that it was either the same one sent back or another return but after close inspection it does seem to be brand new and doesn't have the dodgy earpiece problem that the first unit had. This one seems perfect!

I'm pretty impressed so far, apart from the fact that I had to pay postage to return the first device but I guess you can't have everything......

Guest jonhitch

Excellent Alex - I'm really glad to hear that! I must admit I've been very impressed with buymobilephones themselves - however not happy with their courier (Interlink Express).

Enjoy (I am!) ;)

Guest AlexMaher

One thing I did notice on the delivery card that they left after my first delivery is that you can use their website to find your local interlink depot and then send them a letter informing them of what to do if your not in when they try to deliver. I think its fairly limited eg leave it in the porch or with a neighbour but it beats having to drive over to pick up the missed parcel. Only downside is it takes two weeks from the receipt of the letter before you suggestions become effective.

Guest mcwarre
buymobilephones is cool, but be aware if you do anything "outside the box" such as delivery addresses or PAC numbers they'll probly ignore your requested and go for standard service.  Not a big drama, just be prepared to resolve your own issues.

They have just added the ability to enter pac code etc on their site.....

Guest AlexMaher

That was how I gave them my PAC code to port my number from Orange - everything went smoothly although I did have to call up O2 to find out the date for the port after everything else had arrived. I'd read a few posts about buymobilephones.net and was prepared for the worst but everything turned out fine (cant really blame them for the first unit with the dodgy earpiece) I'd use them again.

They have just added the ability to enter pac code etc on their site.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by AlexMaher

Guest tefal la

I am getting very pissed off with buymobilephones.net I ordered my qtek 9100 on 20/10 still have not recieved it because vodafone do not accept my orange PAC. Buym did not let me know, I had to phone them. I then had to phone them on three days in a row to find out what is happening. Then I had to phone oprange myself, they say the pac is valid. What the hell is going on?

My gut feeling is that even though the website said that they had stock when I ordered they did not really have them or they have given my phone to someone else.

My advice is at this point steer well away from this company as they give you no good feelings as I have to chase them, there was only one call out of 4 that they made to me after promising me they would call.

Put this way if it not resolved by the COB Friday then that is the end.

Will let you all know how it goes but one very pissed off customer here.