Refurb Jasjar in Expansys grade B stock

Guest fluffcat1

Guest fluffcat1

Not interested in a Universal as IMO it's fugly but saw this and thought someone here might want a good deal:

http://www.expansys.com/d_bstock.asp

i-mate JASJAR GSM/GPRS Pocket PC (English, QWERTY) Goods in as new condition, packaging opened, warranty until 14/9/06. B04917 381.25

price is ex vat so actual price is £448 plus postage. Still very cheap.

To order you need to call to check availability on 0161 868 0868

Hope someone here gets it. Post if you do.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...
Guest allyourbasekris

yup I picked that one up, I'm pleased with it. Only problem is it was already registered with imate, so itls going to cost me $60 to re-register it. The handset however is in superb condition.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fluffcat1
yup I picked that one up, I'm pleased  with it. Only problem is it was already registered with imate, so itls going to cost me $60 to re-register it. The handset however is in superb condition.

Sweet. You can get the updates without joining club imate though. Some people have linked directly to the FTP site here....PM me if you want help.

There are another 2 listed as of today 18/11.

Richard

Guest allyourbasekris
Sweet. You can get the updates without joining club imate though. Some people have linked directly to the FTP site here....PM me if you want help.

There are another 2 listed as of today 18/11.

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I appreciate the offer, but I joined anyway, I found it was worth the price (£37) for the hosted exchange server. Plus I get my warranty as well (for what it's worth). BTW there are quite a few B Grade Jasjars now, I feel that they are worth it at that price. I would have been quite annoyed with the little quirks they have if I'd paid top whack for mine though.