Car Holder

Guest Larnsky

Guest Larnsky

While i'm waiting for the SPV M5000 to come out i thought i'd get prepared and see if there are any car holders out for the device yet? The current holder i have for my SPV M1000 if a moulded plastic one, which has power going into it to charge the device, it also has a jack that i can plug another cable into to charge my Bluetooth GPS receiever, in other words its perfect. Has anyone seen anything like this for the M5000 yet?

I know it will come out overtime but thought i'd see if i was missing it!

Guest sunilbass
While i'm waiting for the SPV M5000 to come out i thought i'd get prepared and see if there are any car holders out for the device yet? The current holder i have for my SPV M1000 if a moulded plastic one, which has power going into it to charge the device, it also has a jack that i can plug another cable into to charge my Bluetooth GPS receiever, in other words its perfect.  Has anyone seen anything like this for the M5000 yet?

I know it will come out overtime but thought i'd see if i was missing it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.thepocketsolution.com/Merchant2...roduct_Count=12

Guest Larnsky

Thanks for that, i think i'll wait to see if they bring out a moulded plastic one, or one that combines the charging....... i've got something i can go on with for the meantime.