acticsync

Guest sunilbass

Guest sunilbass

hi

i'm havin problems with my xda exec syncin with my pc!!

i hav installed the cd provided with the phone but it just connected with the pc

help somebody please!!!

Guest daveb1976
hi

i'm havin problems with my xda exec syncin with my pc!!

i hav installed the cd provided with the phone but it just connected with the pc

help somebody please!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't been able to get this to work with Outlook 2003 when i'm not connected to my company LAN. It just sits on connecting. It works fine with 2003 when I'm at the office, but to sync from home over a vpn I have to use outlook 2002 which works fine...

Good luck - you'd think Microsoft could get their own PDA OS running with their own synchonization software connecting to their own desktop OS running with their own office package a little more easily, right?

Guest dazza12

There's an issue with certain firewalls when using Activesync 4. Are you running one?

An update is planned soon to fix the problem, but in the meantime a manual fix can be found on the Windows Mobile site here.

Guest sunilbass
There's an issue with certain firewalls when using Activesync 4. Are you running one?

An update is planned soon to fix the problem, but in the meantime a manual fix can be found on the Windows Mobile site here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just the 1 you get with windows xp, no other firewalls!! i've aldready had a look at the manual fix but with no joy, i must be doing something wrong i guess

oh yea, using ver 4.0, did try 4.1 though but again with no joy

Edited by sunilbass