Bluetooth headset problems with exec

Guest davidjtaylor

Guest davidjtaylor

Please help, i am runng out of my 14 day return period with o2 (Monday) i am experiencing static with my new jabra bt250 headset. Is this a rom problem as with the orange m2000 or do you think it could be the headset. i was led to believe that all of the static problems with new htc devices were fixed. i need to know as if i have a faulty exec i need to get it replaced quick. many thanks david ;)

Please help, i am runng out of my 14 day return period with o2 (Monday) i am experiencing static with my new jabra bt250 headset. Is this a rom problem as with the orange m2000 or do you think it could be the headset. i was led to believe that all of the  static problems with new htc devices were fixed. i need to know as if i have a faulty exec i need to get it replaced quick. many thanks david  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry mate but I can't advise on this but if I were you I would go into an O2 shop and get them to check it out.

Guest davidjtaylor
Sorry mate but I can't advise on this but if I were you I would go into an O2 shop and get them to check it out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thamks for the reply, i will probebly do that anyway just in case. however i am still interested if any other exec users are having any bluetooth (static or otherwise) problems. also any thoughts on the sony erricson HBH662 headset.

thanks d. ;)

Guest daveb1976
thamks for the reply, i will probebly do that anyway just in case. however i am still interested if any other exec users are having any bluetooth (static or otherwise) problems. also any thoughts on the sony erricson HBH662 headset.

thanks d. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a Bluespoon AX and I get static. I think this is largely the headset, but the problem does seem worse with my Universal (O2 exec) than with my Orange SPV C500. It looks like the Bluetooth signal quality isn't as good with the Exec.

Pity

Guest daveb1976
I have a Bluespoon AX and I get static.  I think this is largely the headset, but the problem does seem worse with my Universal (O2 exec) than with my Orange SPV C500.  It looks like the Bluetooth signal quality isn't as good with the Exec.

Pity

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just to add, I went out and bought a Plantronics Discovery 640 and I'm still having problems with static. I think I'll also go back and see what O2 have to say. This phone will be next to useless without being able to use a bluetooth headset.