Sync Music to C550

Guest dronkula

Guest dronkula

Hi,

I've just upgraded from an SPV e200 to the C550. Everything's fine with it - except that I can't get it to copy music on it.

It's sync up to Outlook on my computer with no problems - so all my contacts and calendar stuff has copied over but whenever I try and use Windows Media Player (version 10) to sync tracks over to it (like I used to do with the e200) it only does about 4% of the first track and then stops.

I'm using the MiniSD 'Orange Try-Card' that came with the phone - but there's plenty of space left on it (over 100Mb).

Am I doing something wrong? I'm using ActiveSync 3.8 if that's important.

Help!

Hi,

I've just upgraded from an SPV e200 to the C550.  Everything's fine with it - except that I can't get it to copy music on it.

It's sync up to Outlook on my computer with no problems - so all my contacts and calendar stuff has copied over but whenever I try and use Windows Media Player (version 10) to sync tracks over to it (like I used to do with the e200) it only does about 4% of the first track and then stops.

I'm using the MiniSD 'Orange Try-Card' that came with the phone - but there's plenty of space left on it (over 100Mb).

Am I doing something wrong?  I'm using ActiveSync 3.8 if that's important.

Help!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I get my phone sometime next week but from what I've found you need to check out this thread;

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...45entry679793

Hope it's of some help... Ben.