Blackberry

Guest BobsGoatee

Guest BobsGoatee

I have heard of various Windows Mobile PDA devices being enabled for Blackberry. I was wondering if anyone knew of any software that would enable the Imate Jam to become a Blackberry device?

I have heard of various Windows Mobile PDA devices being enabled for Blackberry. I was wondering if anyone knew of any software that would enable the Imate Jam to become a Blackberry device?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have an exchange server take a look at www.good.com

• 4 months later...
Guest abhayseth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not Yet.......!

:cry:

Wonder when they will release....! :roll:

Guest FragMeister

currently in beta, as long as you have imap rather than pop3 email, you might want to try http://www.vgsmail.com/ppc.

I have used the SMS services of vgsmail for a couple of years, and although the site looks fairly "simple" it might do what you need, although you need to be wary of the effect on battery life by keeping the GPRS connection open

Guest callaghanpj

Trying to locate software for any network to enable magician to work as blackberry. I can provision for web use or enterprise but only got 1620 (blue Angel) version so far which works ok. Got a link from germany for magician but believe it will only work on certain imei range. (not tried yet). Installing the Blue Angel software to the Magician seems to be ok but I suspect that the IMEI range has not yet been provisioned as valid for Blackberry connect and always appears to be in a pending state where a pin for configuration should appear. Hopefully you are also all aware that you will need an APN adding to your accounts to allow Blackberry to work in the first place. (surprising how few people realise this so please don't think i'm being patronising).

• 1 month later...