Carrying the Wizard

Guest marianocifre

Guest marianocifre

Hi, I've never had a Pocket PC Phone Edition and as I want to get the Wizard I have some questions.

Where do you put it to carry with you?

I mean, do you put it in your waist? Does it fit in your trousers (pocket)?

Does the Imate and the QTek came with a case to carry it?

Thanks,

Guest ajfoggy

It will fit in your pocket no problem, unless you wear very tight jeans in which case it would be bad.

My Qtek came with case that clips on to your belt.

I will be carrying it in my pocket once I get the screen protected.

Guest spacemonkey

If you wear tight jeans it would be bad regardless of whether you get a wizard.

It will fit in your pocket no problem, unless you wear very tight jeans in which case it would be bad.

My Qtek came with case that clips on to your belt.

I will be carrying it in my pocket once I get the screen protected.

Guest puckster
If you wear tight jeans it would be bad regardless of whether you get a wizard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to agree with spacemonkey there. ;)

I am using the case that came with my K-JAM. It is a bit bulky sometimes when wearing jeans etc although its fine with my suit. If I see something that looks better i'll probably get it.

Chris

Edited by puckster

Guest marianocifre
I have to agree with spacemonkey there. ;)

I am using the case that came with my K-JAM. It is a bit bulky sometimes when wearing jeans etc although its fine with my suit. If I see something that looks better i'll probably get it.

Chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that here in Argentina I could try the cases that come for the Treo, because no Wizard is available.

Guest MitchellO

How do you find carrying it naked? I would be really afraid of breaking the screen.

This device is one that I would love to carry caseless, due to the slideout keyboard. I don't want any type of case around it during use, so those US$30 flip cases on eBay are out of the decision (they have plastic over the keyboard, urgh!).

Gonna wait and try the included case before I go buying a new one.

I always carry it in the pocket with no change, pens or any other stuff and most importantly with the screen facing inwards toward my leg. I used to carry my jam the same way and never had any problems.

How do you find carrying it naked? I would be really afraid of breaking the screen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I have no pockets when I'm naked so I just hold it ;) (Sorry nobody else had and we were 3 posts on)

Same as Exodia and jon, I keep the screen facing inwards and nothing else goes in that pocket. I do have some safe wipes for laptop and screens that I use on it occassionly, got one pear of jeans that has a colony of fluff in the pocket that seems to be breeding like crazy :|

Guest MitchellO

Well I have been carrying the device without a case ("naked") since I got it, and it has been good. Not too thick. I have a flip case coming, so will give that a go when it arrives.