In car holder available for the M5000 yet?

Guest eggedd2k

anyone know if theres an in car holder available for the m5000 yet?  in particular, one that will let you have the device turned in landscape mode?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'v orderd one from www.thepocketsolution.com i will let you know what its like when it arrives.

Guest Confucious

When I coppied and pasted from above I couldn't finfd the page! it is at http://www.thepocketsolution.com/ Strange, but true.

I had something similar for a pda a few years back but don't loke the suction mounting - they never seem to work very well for me. Let's hope they work better now!

Edited by Confucious

Guest basharv

Suggest that you try the following from www.brodit.com

848649 Passive Holder,Tilt Swivel

They are distributed by

Nemesis Ltd

Tel +44 870 777 5530

http://www.nemesisgb.com

No power supply option yet though. You will then need a mounting bracket for your car. Nemesis can also supply that

Guest nowimboard

I ordered a case and car holder from ADVERTISING SPAM.com

Its in the states but delivery is free! Oh god im so excited about the phoen and everything!

Guest Larnsky

Not found a powered car holder like the moulded one i had for my M1000 yet! but i did find my old TomTom holder that i brought previously and the M5000 fits into this quite nicely! You can't charge it thats the only thing!

nah the one on pocketsolution looks far better and easier imo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

still waiting for mine to get deliverd orderd 21/10 expected deliver stated 14 - 28 days ;) wish i paid the extra now for faster delivery.

i'll let you know what it's like when i get it.

need a holder after spending a couple of hours last night getting it to work with my Parrot car kit

still waiting for mine to get deliverd orderd 21/10 expected deliver stated 14 - 28 days ;)  wish i paid the extra now for faster delivery.

i'll let you know what it's like when i get it.

need a holder after spending a couple of hours last night getting it to work with my Parrot car kit

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You say you spent an couple of hours trying to get this to work with your Parott car kit? Why? What problems did you have? What model do you have? I have been thinking of getting one of these for a while do they work well, dropouts etc?

• 8 months later...
Guest mattgod69

I have a brodit holder for the M5000. Its an excellent holder, but I am struggling with the windscreen mount. You can get a proclip which fixes to your dashboard but I want a solution to use the windscreen (so I can transfer between cars). I have tried the adhesive clips but they dont work as the adhesive seems to fail when it gets hot, which amazingly enough it does in this heat at the moment......lol Does anyone know of any windscreen mounts which are made for the brodit holder?? i.e. screws to the holder?? Cheers in anticipation. Matt

You say you spent an couple of hours trying to get this to work with your Parott car kit? Why? What problems did you have? What model do you have? I have been thinking of getting one of these for a while do they work well, dropouts etc?