Settings>1 Phone>3 Call Options>Current outgoing line:

When i select line 2 i get Sending settings to the network.. and then

Error: Unable to save settings. Verify you have network coverage

and that the setting is supported.

It works fine on my SP3i

please help.Thanks

Guest mostafa

Hi,

I have the same problem, tried all sort, including changing th registery to what my old C500 had, but still cant get it to work.

The phone recongnisesd that I have 2 lines and even shows both numbers when in the screen for changing line, but it wont let the line be swapped.

I am glad I am not the only person with the problem. I am trying to get to the imate spport site to see if they can help, but connectin to their website never seems to be reliable enough to get a message to them.

I was hoping someone here could help.

regards

Mostafa

Yeah i believe the problem lies with Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0. I dont think it is an i-mate issue. I have also sent i-mate an email

I hope we can find a solution to this problem!

Hi,

I have the same problem, tried all sort, including changing th registery to what my old C500 had, but still cant get it to work.

The phone recongnisesd that I have 2 lines and even shows both numbers when in the screen for changing line, but it wont let the line be swapped.

I am glad I am not the only person with the problem. I am trying to get to the imate spport site to see if they can help, but connectin to their website never seems to be reliable enough to get a message to them.

I was hoping someone here could help.

regards

Mostafa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest mostafa

Let me know if you get a reply from Imate, I still cant get a reliable connection to their website.

If it is a problem with WM5, what a major bug it is, I hope they fix it quick!

• 2 weeks later...

where can i get this latest rom update?

I thought the one on the i-mate website is the one that came preloaded on the phone.

thanks

faisal

Good New!

This is now working with the lastest rom update.

regards

Mostafa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>