T Mobile version of the Wizard

Guest The B.A.

Guest The B.A.

Ay up,

Does anyone know if there is any difference with the T Mobile "Wizard", it appears to be a K-jam but I was wondering if there are any hardware or software mods..

Cheers,

B.A.

Guest Pondrew

Good question, I'd love to know the answer myself! I imagine the hardware is identical although strangely T-Mobile are telling their reps that it is a 3G device (I was told this myself today by several reps) despite the fact that the T-Mobile Germany released MDA Vario makes no such claims! :roll:

Guest mfvx5jb1

Picked one uplast night from Expansys in Manc.

Very cool packaging!

Definitely a wizard, no 3G - the Tmobile instore brochures actually say it has 2 cams - getting it confused with the univeral me thinks

Not really had chance to play but impressed so far.

Orange had there chance but I've jumped ship now and feel alive!!

JCb

Picked one uplast night from Expansys in Manc.

Very cool packaging!

Definitely a wizard, no 3G - the Tmobile instore brochures actually say it has 2 cams - getting it confused with the univeral me thinks

Not really had chance to play but impressed so far.

Orange had there chance but I've jumped ship now and feel alive!!

JCb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got mine. infact I'm using it to post here. Not bad but the gprs moniter app seems to have a bug with the back light and the screen protectors too small.... other than that I'm happy.

Terran

Guest The B.A.

People may interested in a visit to Scansoft.co.uk, they have the T-Mobile wizard on U-Fix tarriffs. Theres a 12 month contract at 15 squid a month (not sure about the VAT) giving 50 anytime mins and 25 texts, the phone is 80 squid plus vat but this only works out at just over 270 notes for the year. Not to bad methinks.