So you think you can use T9 ?

Guest Kinch

OK,

i been using T9 for some time now and on balance i think it is slightly better than Nokias version, though i ocudl live with Nokias, i am struggling to cope with T9 ..... in particular a problem i am having.

When you enter a word it puts a line under it stating that you can change the word from the list. You then put a space after it and the line disappears meaning you cant change it ... well is there a way of going back to the word and chosing from the list of words that it could be without having to delete the whole word first??

For instance if you type ME and then space after, you cant go back and change it to OF without deleting it all first. Not too much of a problem with 2 letters, but when it comes to a 5 letter word its really annoying.

Cheers

Unfortunately not at the moment ;)

you will have to delete or edit the word manually.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bugger. Its not a long process admitadely, but over time getting round it would have saved me months in accumulative editing.

Cheers anyhoo.

Guest Hurley Griffin
Bugger. Its not a long process admitadely, but over time getting round it would have saved me months in accumulative editing.

Cheers anyhoo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was gonna ask something like this too, it just seems really stupid that you can select the word and edit it, instead you have to delete all of it and write it in again which is annoying as hell. unlike my S700i i can go back and select the word and change it from the list, which was real handy and time saving too.