Planet city

Guest cold_fire

Guest rockthespot
[1371]Planet_city_preview.jpg

File Name :: Planet city

Author :: cold_fire

Category :: Abstract

Description ::

Simple homescreen in .hme format.Alarm plugin needed.

Cold_Fire_2005

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where can i get the alarm plugin..? is it the oxiosplugins? if so.. i have installed them and i have copyed the .hme file to the /home folder.. what am i doing wrong?

Guest cold_fire
where can i get the alarm plugin..? is it the oxiosplugins? if so.. i have installed them and i have copyed the .hme file to the /home folder.. what am i doing wrong?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The alarm plugin can be found on various smartphone sites it may be here on MoDaCo but i know for sure where you'll find it : www.nectun.com or www.jdskins.com .

Copy the .hme file to Storage\windows\Start Menu\Accesories ,scroll to Accesories on your phone and execute .Same with alarm plugin (.cab format). ;)

Guest rockthespot
The alarm plugin can be found on various smartphone sites it may be here on MoDaCo but i know for sure where you'll find it : www.nectun.com or www.jdskins.com .

Copy the .hme file to Storage\windows\Start Menu\Accesories ,scroll to Accesories on your phone and execute .Same with alarm plugin (.cab format). ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanx alot m8! im sorry.. lol im just a noob! i got my mpx220 yesterday.. i never had a windows mobile before:) i got it working now.. but i havn't installed the alarm plugin:o

Guest cold_fire
Thanx alot m8! im sorry.. lol im just a noob! i got my mpx220 yesterday.. i never had a windows mobile before:) i got it working now.. but i havn't installed the alarm plugin:o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok don't worry we all were newbies once . ;)

Guest cold_fire
im afraid i will ALWAYS be a newbie :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If u'll resist the "smartphone attraction" yes u'll be a newbie ,u'll see u will want to do more with your phone and u wont't b a newbie anymore .Welcome on MoDaCo anyway ! ;)

Guest rockthespot

lol.. i have allready been bit by the bug.. but the bug is to big to smash.. im allready stuck:( i can't even find the official upgrade for mpx220 1.39..

Guest cold_fire
lol.. i have allready been bit by the bug.. but the bug is to big to smash.. im allready stuck:( i can't even find the official upgrade for mpx220 1.39..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't give up ! Search the site for answers and if you do not find them start a topic you will see there are plenty of people that will help you ! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.