Sim unlock vodafone NL mpx200

Guest PascalW

Guest PascalW

Hey guys,

I heard that if you upgrade a Vodafone NL simlocked mpx200 to wm2003 the phone doesn't work anymore? Is there anybody who can confirm this?

And next question, if i have my mpx200 sim unlocked is this vodafone lock then also gone so I can upgrade to wm2003 then?

Thnx in advance!

Edited by PascalW

Guest awarner [MVP]

The best people to confirm about SIM unlocking issues is www.imei-check.co.uk they can also sim unlock for you ata cost of £20

There is a free method to SIM unlock but it is also ilegal as it alters the IMEI which is a jail term in most countries.

As for 2003 there are no legal upgrades available.

Guest PascalW
The best people to confirm about SIM unlocking issues is www.imei-check.co.uk they can also sim unlock for you ata cost of £20

There is a free method to SIM unlock but it is also ilegal as it alters the IMEI which is a jail term in most countries.

As for 2003 there are no legal upgrades available.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oke thnx then i'll ask them ;)

If you do try to upgrade the dutch vodafone MPX200 it will not work, first the simlock has to be removed , if you do not remove the simlock you will end up with a nice paperweight with no way of getting it going again , best to stay with your legal 2002 ;)