My Little Tank from Astraware

Guest awarner

Guest awarner [MVP]

My Little Tank by Astraware & Binoteq

Available for the Smartphone and Pocket PC

post-53-1131553440_thumb.jpg

My little Tank is a game of mayhem, you contral a single tank and you have to wage war against a numerous enemy tanks while taking on missions to defend your base or to destroy their radar stations and factories.

The missions are held over a variety different landscapes from deserts to swamps. As the levels progress you can pick up powerups that will aid you in your missions, some are simple weapon upgrades to Smart bombs that can destory all enemies on the screen.

The difficulty of the game increases the further into the game you go, as you encounter more powerful tanks with increased fire power and speed.

A nice feature with the game is that you can change the colour of your tank as well as the ususal sound and keypad controls.

post-53-1131555028_thumb.jpg

Overall My Little Tank is a fun game thank will keep you busy even if you are not a main stream gamer it's worth a go as it caters for all abilities.

The only slight downside is that the game does not play on full screen on the C550

but included below are screen shots taken from the C500,C550 and JasJar

you will notice the big difference between VGA and QVGA on the Pocket PC

C550 post-53-1131555292_thumb.jpg Pocket PC QVGA post-53-1131556013_thumb.jpg Pocket PC VGA post-53-1131556150_thumb.jpg

My Little Tank is available from Astraware at a special offer of $14.95 $5 off the normal price.

For more information click the links below.

Smartphone owners click HERE

Pocket PC owners Click HERE

Now a challenge for you gamers out there :D

I have completed the game on the C550, now it's over to you to beat my score ;)

post-53-1131556843_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I downloaded the game a few weeks back and it worked fine on my C550. I enjoyed the limited version which I'd installed, so when the price was recently reduced I decided to buy it.

I uninstalled the game and then ran the installation file which I obtained by following the link in the email receipt. However, it now doesn't work.

The top half of the screen is a garbled mess of colours and horizontal lines, while the bottom half remains as whatever was previously displayed, eg the Games folder menu. :?:

I have tried re-downloading the file, both the .exe and the .cab. I have tried installing to both the phone and card. Always the same result - it doesn't work. I do get the audio, which seems ok. I can see the colours in the garbled mess change as I use the joystick to 'navigate' the games menu. This allows me to quit the game, but I can't play it.

Anyone experienced any similar issues?

Edited by sponge

Guest pauleden
I do get the audio, which seems ok. I can see the colours in the garbled mess change as I use the joystick to 'navigate' the games menu. This allows me to quit the game, but I can't play it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had exactly the same problems when I downloaded the trial. Shame, it looked like fun.

[edit] I've contacted Astraware about this and shown them this thread. If they reply to my email, I'll update here.

Edited by pauleden

Guest awarner [MVP]

I will have a look into this, as I have it running on my C550 without a problem.

EDIT I have a previous version which does work ok (but not in full screen). Watch this space for an update.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.