AcroDesign Releases PhotoCoaster UK Edition

Guest AcroDesign

Guest AcroDesign

AcroDesign Technologies today released a UK edition of its PhotoCoaster photo sharing application for Windows Mobile Smartphones. PhotoCoaster is a new kind of photo sharing application that creates a dynamic video from still photos, adding zooming effects and background music or narration. When your video is complete, you can upload it to the Web where your friends and family can watch the video using their desktop browser.

easy.gif

“We are very excited about this release because it allows wireless users in the UK a new way to have fun with their photos.” said Scott Thibault, president and founder of AcroDesign Technologies. “The UK edition uses pay-per-upload billing, enabling us to offer the service in a way that is simple and convenient for the consumer.” When users upload their video to share with friends and family, the software uses Premium SMS billing to charge them directly without the hassle of going through a registration or subscription process.

If you are not interested in the sharing service, you can also use the software free to create and play videos right on the phone. PhotoCoaster UK Edition for Windows Mobile Smartphone can be downloaded free from the PhotoCoaster website: http://www.photocoaster.net/uk

8) PhotoCoaster is also available for users outside the UK (see http://www.photocoaster.net ).

pcl.gif

select.gif

order.gif

properties.gif

audio.gif

Edited by AcroDesign

Guest A.Hughes

Afraid it doesnt work on the Imate SP5 (windows mobile 5) :-(

Any chance you will be modifying the application to accomodate the newer smartphones,,,i.e windows mobile 5,,,thanks

Looks like a good application, shame about its limitations

Guest AcroDesign
Afraid it doesnt work on the Imate SP5 (windows mobile 5) :-(

Any chance you will be modifying the application to accomodate the newer smartphones,,,i.e windows mobile 5,,,thanks

Looks like a good application, shame about its limitations

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PhotoCoaster was designed for Windows Mobile 5, and I believe it does work on the SP5. Of course, if anyone does encounter a problem, please contact us: http://www.acrodesigntech.com/contact.html

Guest A.Hughes

It works!!!!! Does not pick up jpeg from SD card, only the device memory.

I had all my images set to save to storage card, hence the app wasnt listing any images. Changed the setting so that new photos are to device storage and bingo,,,,,you can use all te features,,,look forward to version that picks up sd card.

Regards

Guest shadamehr

1 - DOES Work on i-mate SP5.

2 - No use at all yet though, as it is incapable of letting you tell it where your images to use are stored - as per post by previous poster. So I took it straight off.

Might try it again when these sort of things are resolved, as otherwise it seems a good application maybe?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.