what club

Guest barkythedog

Guest barkythedog

as the c550 is so pants i realised it could be used as a golf club just attach it to a stick, however should it be used as a driver or a putter?

Edited by barkythedog

Guest hotphil

I'd go with a putter. Send us your C550 and I'll send you a picture of it attached to a stick if you really don't want it.

Edited by hotphil

Guest Pondrew
as the c550 is so pants i realised it could be used as a golf club just attach it to a stick, however should it be used as a driver or a putter?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, deja vu! But did you say it could be used as a hammer last time? :roll:

Guest davejerome

Hmm, I created this post a while back "Have C550 owners been duped", about 2,000 people seem to have taken an interest but I have changed my mind since i posted it.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=229379&hl=duped

Ok The C550 is far from pretty but compared to other phones in the same price range of £130 to £150.... ....actually I think any phone under £200 would be hard pressed to out shine... ...can you get tomtom on a K750,V3,D500? No

Same question but again Full internet? No

128mb (or 512 on some C550's) as standard? No

The only thing that any of those phones have that is better is the K750's camera, and i still am not sure a K750 is under £200.

The closest you can get is a symbian phone which will be huge in size unless its the Nokia N70 which lets face it is going to be closer to £400.

(please don't reply saying that you can't use TomTom on C550 because you will be able to without tweaks in a couple of weeks!)

Edited by davejerome