"Server certificate is invalid" when getting email

Guest chucky.egg

Guest chucky.egg

I doubt this is Magician specific, but I dont really know...

Every now and then when I download my emails I get a message that says something like "Sever certifcate is invalid, do you want to continue anyway" [Yes/No]

It's coming up more frequently now, although still not every time, but I want rid of it.

How can I tell it to just download the bleedin emails and stop pestering me?

I doubt this is Magician specific, but I dont really know...

Every now and then when I download my emails I get a message that says something like "Sever certifcate is invalid, do you want to continue anyway" [Yes/No]

It's coming up more frequently now, although still not every time, but I want rid of it.

How can I tell it to just download the bleedin emails and stop pestering me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't think you can - you have to "yay" or "nay" it each time it appears :).

BTW, is this for Gmail (oops, sorry...GoogleMail), as I've seen it happen myself when using my E200 or M5000 to download from my Gmail account?

Having done a bit of research, I think it's probably because the certificate is registered to www.google.com rather than gmail.google.com - your browser is probably set so that it doesn't bitch about invalid certificates (In IE, it's Tools | Internet Options | Advanced Tab | Warn about invalid site certificates) and, AFAIK, there's no way to set any such option in Pocket IE or Pocket Outlook.

Hope this helps (probably not much, huh?!?!").

Mark.