How's the Vario's buttons and finish holding up?

Guest DancingMatt

Guest DancingMatt

Helloo

I've read one or two posts from people saying that the logo or Messaging buttons marks on their Wizard have started to wear off. Anyone else got this? One was a Qtek.

Just a small thing but enough to worry me about the Vario and whether it will last...?

DM

Guest Phil Lee

No sign of wear here after 8 days of ownership. I must admit that I haven't had it in my pocket much yet. When carrying it to and from work I usually put it in the supplied carry case.

Don't know what the labelling is like on the Vario but my Qtek's "Qtek" label is wearing off and the paint on the messaging button is wearing off, generally though not that bothered as the messaging button is engraved anyway and I won't miss the big blue Qtek at the bottom of the screen.

Mine goes in the pocket a lot, so hence not that surprised.

The blue inking on all 4 of the action buttons (above and below the screen) is wearing off on my 9100... but as Rob stated, the buttons are engraved so its no big deal.

Guest MitchellO

The weirdest thing has happened. All my buttons have reappeared! Its really strange, as they had all rubbed off, then one day I was looking at them, and the Mail and two softkey buttons all had their grey paint like before, and the IE button was halfway there. Today all the buttons look perfect like new :)