Guest mofo

I read somewhere that is possible to install Skype for PPC on smartphone and with another aplications simulate touchscreen.

I tried to install Skype, but I couldn't!

I ask you guys who succeded to install skype (not text version) to help me do this!

Thanx in advance!

Guest sjalloq

If you do a quick search you'll see that you can install it but it doesn't let you make a call. The PPC version needs a touchscreen and will just hang at the connecting screen.

If you do a quick search you'll see that you can install it but it doesn't let you make a call.  The PPC version needs a touchscreen and will just hang at the connecting screen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you read this article:

http://www.skype-news.com/item/?x=373921

they wrote that there is aplication called "Pocket Controller Professional 5.03" to operate the smartphone from PC screen. I would like to play a little with these things but as I said I couldn't even install the Skype aplication for PPC. Any Help?

What about Agile messanger? I had on my E200/Qtek 8080 and it worked nice, when I tried to install on 8310 it is like 75% of screen used. It looks little bit strange. Is there new version for 8310? Any tweek?

Edited by mofo