M5000 & Mac OSX

Guest philtech44

Guest philtech44

Has anyone discovered a way of syncing, backing up, transferring files on a Mac yet?

I understand PocketMac are due to push out an update as are Missing Sync however has anyone successfully got say Virtual PC 7 running ActiveSync to work??

Or any other ideas apart from the obvious... buying a Windows PC...!

Guest vampyre69
Has anyone discovered a way of syncing, backing up, transferring files on a Mac yet?

I understand PocketMac are due to push out an update as are Missing Sync however has anyone successfully got say Virtual PC 7 running ActiveSync to work??

Or any other ideas apart from the obvious... buying a Windows PC...!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Virtual PC as far as I am aware works but why would you want to do that? Surely being a Mac user your contacts will be in OS X address book or the like, so to transfer them from OS X to VPC sucessfully would be the same as re-entering them into your phone manualy?

I haven't bothered with VPC this time as the only thing a PC is good for in my eyes is online poker :)

Markspace wont give you an exact eta and if you sign up to their email discussions you wont find much else out either, PocketMac will tell you more but from what I have heard and from previous client experiences Missing Sync is a better product.

Its just a case of waiting.