Browsing WM via PC

Guest mofo

I can't "see" Windows" map when I am browsing my phone via ActiveSync on my PC.

Maybe I'm confused cause I was using AS 3.8 for a long time with Qtek 8080 and when I was browsing phone via PC it ws just one icon "Mobile device".

Now when I click on "Mobile device" it shows again same icon but bow name is "My Windows Mobile-based device" and 8 maps: UA content, My pics, My sounds and so on.

Should be like that or it's just me installing wrong?

Guest roma0803

That's strange. I too see those maps below "My Windows Mobile-based device" but when I doubleclick the top icon, I browse through my phone. Because those maps are shown, the AS connection seems allright so there should be no reason for not being able to browse through your phone. Does this same thing happen when you select "Explore" from the AS window?

Just to be clear: You doubleclick "Mobile Device" AND then doubleclick "My Windows Mobile-based device"? Where does that take you exactly?

Just to be clear: You doubleclick "Mobile Device" AND then doubleclick "My Windows Mobile-based device"? Where does that take you exactly?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes!

and there I can't see Windows directory as I can on File manager on the phone, can you see Windows directory in "My Windows Mobile-based device"?

Guest roma0803
Yes!

and there I can't see Windows directory as I can on File manager on the phone, can you see Windows directory in "My Windows Mobile-based device"?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I can. Have you enabled "Show hidden files" in your computers explorer?