C550 to Stereo/TV

Guest nuke

I was wondering if anyonen knew where to get the cable separately that comes with the 'music' edition version of C550. I mean is it available to buy anywhere separately? i asked orange and they don't know

Guest SilentlyScreaming

Haven't seen it yet, sorry, but if you don't mind having a two stage lead, then you'd need a 2.5mm > 3.5mm adapter, then a plain normal 3.5mm to 2 phono lead

Other possibilities exist, but I think the most common 2.5mm converter, in the real world (as opposed to phone specific accessories), would be one that changed it to 3.5mm.

[edit]

example adapters here, and example leads here, but the leads are just an example of the type you need to look for... more money should equal higher quality,but maybe pop into Richer Sounds or your local audio geek friend :> for advice on the pro's&con's.... ie If you're plugging it into an amp that cost less than a weeks wages, you may not need to worry too much about getting the most expensive cables...

[edit2]

just thought, if your amp/tv don't use phono/rca sockets for their audio input, you'd obviously only have to worry about changing the lead in the example above.

Edited by SilentlyScreaming