Battery Problem

Guest djscooby

Guest djscooby

Hello i am a moto mpx 220 user for about 3 months now but i have a problem with the battery and i thought to ask u just 2 know if i need to get it on sevice...

My Problem is that my battery when i have the TCMPC Player on After a full charge of course and for an about just 2 hours of mp3 on miximum volume goes on 60-50% !!!

And More...!

My phone battery with normal use (half hour of calls talk and a few sms) just last for a 1+1/2 days in his best 2 dayzzz!!! :-(

What 2 Do ???? Does anyone have the same problem...?

How many dayz does bat. on normal use suppose to last???

I have latest Rom on with my mobile when i bought it.

PS: i Don't remember battery goes off so fast when i bought it...

AnyHelp Would Be Apreciated...

PS(2):Sorry For My Bad English!!!

Thnxsss

Guest semantik0

I don't know if this would solve your problem, but here is my experience with the battery.

When I got my phone I was experiencing extremely lousy battery life (8-10 hours at most). Apparently it had something to do with calibration of the meter. I solved this by fully charging the phone using the USB cable while the phone was TURNED OFF. Once the phone was fully charged I removed the USB cable and performed a hard reset on the phone. Since then I've had no more problems on the phone. Now I get 2 days of battery life before it goes down to 30%% on the meter, with about 20 minutes of talk time and 3 hours of using the MP3 player every day.

Make sure to back up all the thing you want to keep before hard reseting. I my case, I only kept my contacts with Microsoft Outlook.

Hope this helps.