Vario - easy to setup to Orange settings?

Guest porkpie

Guest porkpie

I think I might get the Vario on u-fix and still use my Orange SIM (have a very good deal with them at the moment) but I was just wondering how easy it would be to set the phone up to use it with my Orange sim?

I'd get the handset unlocked but when it comes to other things - would it be easier to flash it with the Kjam ROM or do it manually?

Cheers,

Oli

Guest mkent_barbados

I have a Qtek 9100 on an Orange sim and it works fine. They sent me a text to get me on the network, and then all you have to setup for GPRS is the access point name"orangeinternet" and leave everything at the default. I was on PAYG and so got unlimited GPRS for a day for 1 pound - BUT THEY TRICK YOU WITH THIS - you have to call 450 EVERY morning before doing any connecting and choose it as an addon. Can't remember the menu combination, but its add things to your account, add services, then unlimited orange web.

Good luck,

Mark

I think I might get the Vario on u-fix and still use my Orange SIM (have a very good deal with them at the moment) but I was just wondering how easy it would be to set the phone up to use it with my Orange sim?

I'd get the handset unlocked but when it comes to other things - would it be easier to flash it with the Kjam ROM or do it manually?

Cheers,

Oli

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest porkpie

Cheers for that.

Is there a way to get rid of all the T-mobile branding in the programs? I seem to remember a post showing you a way to stop the extended ROM from installing?

Oli