Poor i-mate support

Guest Cybertronic

Guest Cybertronic

Is it just me that i-mate takes a long time (and still waiting) to reply to my emails regarding my SP5's IMEI which the website claims that it's a used phone? :|

I've emailed the company that I bought from phone from and they used it's brand new and unregistered. :?:

Does anyone else have this used phone problem when they bought their phone brand new? :)

I'm disappointed with i-mate as I've sent the emails 2 weeks ago and yet have no replies. I'd also like to use their software that they offer for registered users too :D

Guest Disco Stu

If you ever get a response from them you will be able to join Club iMate and you will then go to the next level of hell where you have another frustrating experience trying to register to the support forum and when you eventually get into that (only once though because your username & password will be rejected by their servers the day after) you will be able to read the plethora of posts complaining about the lack of response from iMate to their customers' emails.

deep breath

So if I were you, I'd hassle the company you bought the phone from to contact iMate themselves and sort this out.

I assume they have better leverage than you as a mere consumer. I also assume they are a reputable supplier who are as baffled as you about the problem.

Guest Cybertronic

Thanks for the reply Stu :)

I didn't expect them to be like that :shock: :oops:

I bought the phone from Phones2UDirect and they said:

This should not be possible, as we do not accept any used units back, we will look into this for you.

Regards

It's been 2 weeks, and I've just emailed them not long ago :D

Extremely disappointed ;)

Hopefully I'll get a response soon :|

i had a prob with my sp3

i got it from phones 2u as well.

i had changed my email add and could not remember my password on the imate site. took me about 4 weeks to get a reply but imate did sort it in the end.