SP5 CD

Guest kam_

hi!

My CD doesnt seem to work.. i was wondering what extra programs are on the CD?

It seems QTEK owners get clearvue on the CD, but i bought the I-mate SP5.. anyone care to share what comes with either phone?

I heard the clearvue that comes with the qtek is demo, but i don't see it anywhere on their web site. I tried both versions and neither work on the SP5.

I already have serial numbers from previous devices, but they havn't responded to my emails.

Maybe someone could post it? Since it's just a demo that should be ok?

The sp5 cd has no software on it for the phone , for clearvue the trial can be downloaded from all the software sellers eg handango :| all extra software antivirus and the 2 games can be found on the imate website :)

I'm really sleepy so my posts aren't making sense lol

There are 2 versions on the clearvue web site (same as handango etc). V2.41 for smartphone and V2.41 for Pocket PC. The Smartphone one doesn't work, and i assume the PPC one won't either.

So my point was, there must be some special version that comes on the qtek CD.

I'm really sleepy so my posts aren't making sense lol

There are 2 versions on the clearvue web site (same as handango etc).  V2.41 for smartphone and V2.41 for Pocket PC.  The Smartphone one doesn't work, and i assume the PPC one won't either.

So my point was, there must be some special version that comes on the qtek CD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I can confirm that on my Qtek 8310 there was an Application CD included with just clearvue. This must be a different version and only for WM5 and it is not a demo version at all.

[sNIP] Hope I am allowed to do that..... otherwise let me know

EDIT : now that would be file-sharing :)

Edited by sahli

Your right.. they replied and said:

"The version of ClearVue included with the Qtek 8310 Smartphone is a special build designed specifically for that phone. Unfortunately we do not have a retail version available at this time."

So i guess they don't want our money :)