FilterOne 2.0 released!

Guest CEO

FilterOne 2.0 - for MS Smartphone (15 Nov 2005)

http://www.londondev.com/filterone/

You can block unwanted CALLs and SMS by SENDER'S PHONE NUMBER. FilterOne gives you the freedom to choose which number will be blocked. You will break away from the SMS-advertisement or Unwanted CALL. The FilterOne 2.0 also supports the Black-List and White-List for both CALL and SMS filter. It is time to enjoy the meaning of silence again.

filterone.gif

Main features:

* Filter unwanted CALL by sender's phone number.

* Filter unwanted SMS by sender's phone number.

* Black-List and White-List supports for both CALL and SMS.

Q: What is the Black-List?

A: FilterOne 2.0 will block these phone numbers which are in the Black-List.

Q: What is the White-List?

A: FilterOne 2.0 will block these phone numbers which are NOT in the White-List.

Q: Can I use Black-List and White-List at the same time.

A: No, you can either choice Black-List or White-List.

What's new in FilterOne 2.0? (15 Nov 2005)

* Fixed the 'beep' on the first call!

* Fixed a bug of SMS filter!

* Add the Black-List and White-List for both CALL Filter and SMS Filter!

* Add the wildcard (? and *) support!

* Optimized the algorithm, make the application more fast.

* Other adjustment.

Edited by CEO

Guest shadamehr

NOPE - tried it...

DOESN'T work on WM5.0

A bit stupid bringing a new release out that ISN'T WM5.0 Compatible, at a time when, if a new release of Software comes out these days, it is SPECIFICALLY to make it WM5.0 compatible.

Oh, and incidentally, the other alternative, SmartFilter, still isn't WM5.0 compatible either, so for now, us WM5.0 users have NO call filtering program by ANY developer yet...

EDIT:

PostScript to the developers of FilterOne and SmartFilter...

If you need any beta testing done, just yell.

Don't know if you guys at SmartFilter can remember me, but many a long year ago, when you were first writing your application, you got me to do some regular testing and reporting back, and soon after, the excellent application that is now SmartFilter, came out.

If you need anyone to test SmartFilter on a WM5.0 QVGA device, just say the word guys, cos I would LOVE to see SmartFilter released for WM5.0...

Edited by shadamehr

• 4 months later...
Guest Joshivivek
NOPE - tried it...

DOESN'T work on WM5.0

A bit stupid bringing a new release out that ISN'T WM5.0 Compatible, at a time when, if a new release of Software comes out these days, it is SPECIFICALLY to make it WM5.0 compatible.

Oh, and incidentally, the other alternative, SmartFilter, still isn't WM5.0 compatible either, so for now, us WM5.0 users have NO call filtering program by ANY developer yet...

EDIT:

PostScript to the developers of FilterOne and SmartFilter...

If you need any beta testing done, just yell.

Don't know if you guys at SmartFilter can remember me, but many a long year ago, when you were first writing your application, you got me to do some regular testing and reporting back, and soon after, the excellent application that is now SmartFilter, came out.

If you need anyone to test SmartFilter on a WM5.0 QVGA device, just say the word guys, cos I would LOVE to see SmartFilter released for WM5.0...

I don't recommend this program to anyone, save your money and run with it.

I have Smt5600 with cingulair rom, I even tried using the ATT rom on the Smt5600.

The program doesnt block any unknown calls, it also blocks the call that you have added to your white list. This program really sucks and has no support at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.