Smartphone Game Emulators for C550

Guest Parallax20

Guest Jamma14
Yup, Parralax20 is tha bomb!

Its really unbelievable how many emus are now fully working and some working with just a few speed problems even on my SPV c500!

Now on another note, has any1 got super metroid to work on his /her mobile? With me, it shows the nintendo screen and then seems to freeze up. This is a shame because besides playing the game on my super nintendo I also want to be able to play this gem on the go :-)

(Zelda: Link to the Past is fully working, just kick ass!! Haven't got Chrono Trigger to work though).....

Cheers

M. Troni

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope same happening here with super metroid...:) , even with the latest core.

Chrono trigger works with the 1.43 core, but I don't think that is available for non QVGA phones as yet.

James

Guest mskovrinskie

Is it possible to modify these updated emulators for full compatibility on WM5 PPC (instead of just Smartphone)? They all run, but for obvious reasons, features like consistent GUI, touchscreen support, and keymapping, don't work as expected.

Guest Parallax20
Is it possible to modify these updated emulators for full compatibility on WM5 PPC (instead of just Smartphone)? They all run, but for obvious reasons, features like consistent GUI, touchscreen support, and keymapping, don't work as expected.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, this is possible... All these apps were ported from pocketPC, so you could just download that version. If they are not directly compatible with WM5 off the shelf, then you would need to write to the original developers requesting this feature to be added.

Parallax.

Guest Parallax20
Does PicoDrive on QVGA not have any sound?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope. These common questions have been asked before...try reading the thread before repeating the same question.

Parallax.

Guest Parallax20
I was actually with you against all ppl that requested this feature for nothing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry for miss interpreting before...its very difficult to determine your tone of voice from plain text, but it did sound pretty negative. Try phrasing your posts more clearly next time to avoid confusion.

On another note, I see bitbank it back to work on his emus again. Hopefully this will give members the performance gain they require from their emulators. It all sounds pretty promising for hardcore gamers wanting 100% emulation from their smartphone. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Parallax.

Edited by Parallax20

On another note, I see bitbank it back to work on his emus again.  Hopefully this will give members the performance gain they require from their emulators.  It all sounds pretty promising for hardcore gamers wanting 100% emulation from their smartphone.  Definitely one to keep an eye on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I saw, but Smartgear isnt free. Tell us if u give up the scum thing.

These common questions have been asked before...try reading the thread before repeating the same question.

It's a quite big thread now, no one will read 20 pages just to find out one answer.

Maybe you (Paralax) can make a better first post where you answer questions like "no sound", and so on ...

/Eminos

Guest Parallax20
It's a quite big thread now, no one will read 20 pages just to find out one answer.

Maybe you (Paralax) can make a better first post where you answer questions like "no sound", and so on ...

/Eminos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fair enough, I'll update the first page.

Parallax.

Guest JesusDoesVegas

/Eminos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont be lazy.

Guest josh_lomas

parallex, dude,

erm... i am very probebly the most stupid person on this whole website but...

I have downloaded pocket snes onto my PC,and i realy duno what to do now!

I have an spv c550 by the way...

cheers in advance

erm... i am very probebly the most stupid person on this whole website but...

I have downloaded pocket snes onto my PC,and i realy duno what to do now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you are, try to read a bit of online sites and come back later

Guest Parallax20
I am not sure what your on about,

Do you know how to get pocketSNES onto your SPV c550 once it is on your PC?

Dude...please

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need activesync on your pc. Once your phone is connected you will see "mobile" under my computer. Extract the rar archive, there will be two files, copy these to your phone. You will need SPFileManager or something similar to access the file system of your phone. Simply go to where you copied pocketsnes on the phone and start the app.

Parallax.

Hi to all...

Thanks Parallax...ur my god...

i almost drop my tears when i can play ransom city and crono trigger..

its been almost ten years i never played them and now i can play them in my phone..and its bcoz of ur hard work...

i wanna express my greatest gratitude on behalf of all the ppl here to you..thanks again !!

Guest josh_lomas
You need activesync on your pc.  Once your phone is connected you will see "mobile" under my computer.  Extract the rar archive, there will be two files, copy these to your phone.  You will need SPFileManager or something similar to access the file system of your phone.  Simply go to where you copied pocketsnes on the phone and start the app.   

Parallax.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool,

I knew that bit,i just dont know how to extract the RAR file,!

Cheers dude

Guest josh_lomas

Right, ive managed to extract them both and put them both on my phone,

But now when i try and open either of them, it says:

cant find "pocketSNES 1.39"

(or one of its components).

Make sure the path and

filename are correct and that

all the required libraries are

available.

what's that all about?

Guest Parallax20
Right, ive managed to extract them both and put them both on my phone,

But now when i try and open either of them, it says:

cant find "pocketSNES 1.39"

(or one of its components).

Make sure the path and

filename are correct and that

all the required libraries are

available.

what's that all about?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if the space in the filename might be causing a problem. Rename it to PocketSnes.exe. The only extra libraries it requires is the FileDialog.dll, but check if you have gx.dll in your windows folder just to be sure. Have you tried my other emus? Did they work out of the box, so to speak? If not then a vital library file is missing from your phone.

Parallax.